ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

PMTM handed P45

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Kromeriz, Oct 4, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gout Man

Gout Man LE Book Reviewer

I said "comes across as". The trouble with politics today is how the public view the politicians and in my opinion he will turn voters off.

2. But he's become an internet meme for the really hip young hoopy froods

3. Gout Man

Gout Man LE Book Reviewer

I can't see it myself.
    I just can't believe that the Tories are this inept when Corbyn is in charge of Labour. It's frightening, I'm banking on tonight's numbers and then will be on a world cruise wondering where to get off. It won't be Southampton!

4. You have a point, I did think it was a cunning ploy to lose the election and not have deal with Brexit or the fallout from the last Labour government

But nope it just seems to be the fallout of the Tories trying not to be the Tories, annoying their core vote and managing to scare off voters with incredibly bad PR

It's a sad day when you're thinking that a vote for incompetence is the least worst option at the next election

• Like Like x 1
  5. Helm

Helm LE Book Reviewer

Does he know where his towel is the make or break question

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

No, that is the reality. Welcome to 2017. Ever since JFK, leaders have been selected on their public profile. Trump is a prime example. How many times did you think "He has REALLY blown it this time?" Now he is POTUS. Uncle Jezz with his Momentum supporters? Same-same. Now he is everybodys favourite Uncle with a big bag of sweeties.

The public view is how the public vote. And at the moment, the public aint going to vote for the car park in Basildon that is MayBot.

• Like Like x 3