ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

PMTM handed P45

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Kromeriz, Oct 4, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Disagree x 4
    • Show again braincell x 2
    • Excellent Topic x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  1. He's the bloke threw banknotes at Sepp Blatter also. A bit of a no-mark really who should have kept his peace, or is this the way the "Celebraties" act, and how would he feel if I went along to one of his gigs and heckled him. He probably isn't as famous as he thinks he is. But, ce la vie as they say in Wigan. TM did well. :cool:

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Helm

Helm LE Book Reviewer

He thinks he's the new Ali Gee, almost everybody else thinks he's an attention seeking mong

• Like Like x 16
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yep. But the shortarse four eyed git managed to make a complete tit of our Prime Minister. I would be asking a few questions of security. And wondering if RoboMay really has any chance against Uncle Jezz with his magic money mushrooms.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Her speech in Italy was a disaster; her performance on the Andrew Marr lacked gravity, ability and plausibility.

She should take this opportunity to step aside, she has failed.

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. NSP

NSP LE

[​IMG]

Imagine if someone had done it to Corbyn. It wouldn't be a "bit of fun" then, would it? It'd be "an outrage" by "disgusting right-wingers."

There'd be talk of Nazis, too, no doubt.

Still, worth a chuckle, I s'pose, despite the perpetrator being about as funny as a fart in a lift - odd for a "comedian!"

He should try and do it to Trump if he ever comes over here.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 8
  6. It's not about the bloke, whoever he is, it is about her performance. She can not deliver.

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Guy who did it seems to be a w**ker. I've no love for may, but stuff like this is a bit of a slap to democracy. something like a party conference, should be left alone imho.

Saying that, wonder what the reaction on here would have been, if the same 'hilarous' prank had been done to Corbyn? Would the blue tinted arrsers be rushing to scramble the condemnation people carrier?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Maybe. But he is hit some targets that would blip my radar....

• Like Like x 2
  9. As I mentioned - that will get the most attention - indeed, the attention is diverting people away from her performance - a set up?

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Bad performance aside, a stunt like this makes someone in May's situation look a bit weak

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. If he had pulled this one on Comrade Corbyn I suspect he would have received quite a beating from the Momentum SA on his exit from the site.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

The chap does his stand-up as Lee Nelson and can be quite funny when he sticks to that. This stunt just screamed 'vindictive and spiteful' though.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. He had/has one joke.

Which is not very funny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1