PMTM handed P45

He's the bloke threw banknotes at Sepp Blatter also. A bit of a no-mark really who should have kept his peace, or is this the way the "Celebraties" act, and how would he feel if I went along to one of his gigs and heckled him. He probably isn't as famous as he thinks he is. But, ce la vie as they say in Wigan. TM did well. :cool:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
A bit of a no-mark really
Yep. But the shortarse four eyed git managed to make a complete tit of our Prime Minister. I would be asking a few questions of security. And wondering if RoboMay really has any chance against Uncle Jezz with his magic money mushrooms.

Her speech in Italy was a disaster; her performance on the Andrew Marr lacked gravity, ability and plausibility.

She should take this opportunity to step aside, she has failed.

Imagine if someone had done it to Corbyn. It wouldn't be a "bit of fun" then, would it? It'd be "an outrage" by "disgusting right-wingers."

There'd be talk of Nazis, too, no doubt.

Still, worth a chuckle, I s'pose, despite the perpetrator being about as funny as a fart in a lift - odd for a "comedian!"

He should try and do it to Trump if he ever comes over here.

Last edited:
Guy who did it seems to be a w**ker. I've no love for may, but stuff like this is a bit of a slap to democracy. something like a party conference, should be left alone imho.

Saying that, wonder what the reaction on here would have been, if the same 'hilarous' prank had been done to Corbyn? Would the blue tinted arrsers be rushing to scramble the condemnation people carrier?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guy who did it seems to be a w**ker. Ive no love fkr may, but stuff like this is a bit of a slap to democracy as something like a party conference, should be left alone imho.

Saying that, wonder what the reaction on here would have been, if the same 'hilarous' prank had been done to Corbyn? Would the blue tinted streets be rushing to scramble the condemnation people carrier?

As I mentioned - that will get the most attention - indeed, the attention is diverting people away from her performance - a set up?

As I mentioned - that will get the most attention - indeed, the attention is diverting people away from her performance - a set up?
Bad performance aside, a stunt like this makes someone in May's situation look a bit weak

Guy who did it seems to be a w**ker. I've no love for may, but stuff like this is a bit of a slap to democracy. something like a party conference, should be left alone imho.

Saying that, wonder what the reaction on here would have been, if the same 'hilarous' prank had been done to Corbyn? Would the blue tinted arrsers be rushing to scramble the condemnation people carrier?

If he had pulled this one on Comrade Corbyn I suspect he would have received quite a beating from the Momentum SA on his exit from the site.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The chap does his stand-up as Lee Nelson and can be quite funny when he sticks to that. This stunt just screamed 'vindictive and spiteful' though.

Yep. But the shortarse four eyed git managed to make a complete tit of our Prime Minister. I would be asking a few questions of security. And wondering if RoboMay really has any chance against Uncle Jezz with his magic money mushrooms.
Hardly, dear chap. He did however make a complete tit of himself. Despite the seriousness of her speech to many people he thought he would hijack it. Security do need a kick up the rump and if this comedian gets what he deserves it would be a cardboard box under the railway station at Waterloo. Not a jot funny in any of his actions now and in the past. Trying to be like Russel Brand and proving himself to be just as big a fool. :cool:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I would be asking a few questions of security. And wondering if RoboMay really has any chance against Uncle Jezz with his magic money mushrooms.
He had official accreditation from GMP so they had no reason to refuse him entry.

I am sure there are metal detectors and searches etc etc however it doesn't need an obvious blade to do damage. and I hope there are some serious interviews without coffee amongst the security team.

.....all joking and all politics aside, this could have been more serious and could have been a violent attack on the serving prime minister (left, right or indifferent party) and democracy and very much an embarrassment to the country and its security teams.

I would normally say that after the recent violent incidents in the UK and across the world the little scroat is lucky not to be in hospital or a morgue however it seems it wasn't luck, it was ineffective security. You get better security service from the strange hiz viz jacketed bouncers fronting the stage at an open air picnic in the park.

He thinks he's the new Ali Gee, almost everybody else thinks he's an attention seeking mong
Guess you've not seen him perform - very, very clever quick witted bloke.

BTW, did the Head of Security get a meeting sans coffee and chair?

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
In an auditorium surrounded by your own kind, supporting you - you wouldn't think there's much you could do wrong, would you?

This party seem to constantly find ingenious ways of scoring spectacular own goals. From the bedroom tax way back in 2013, to that disastrous GE campaign, the triple lock pension... I could go on.

In a time where they have dream opposition in the form of Corbyn & Abbott, they should be wiping the floor with opinion polls and causing utter chaos in the Labour Party.

But no. Their greatest strength right now seems to be finding more and more inventive ways of kicking themselves in the nuts.