Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by amazing__lobster, Mar 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody else had a PM containing a "polite request" from Pentwyn to stop insulting her???
  2. Not yet, but then I haven't insulted her yet.

If she takes it up the hoop I might consider her request...:twisted:

Who is she anyway?
  3. She is quite infamous on this site, but I am not going to comment as I will prob. end up looking at a lawsuit.

edited to say, although I'm not using this from my home address and my sign-up details are about three years out of date!
  4. Who, When ,Where, What, Damn no one PM'd me......... bugger
  5. Not yet - but I heard she might have to speak to the Tax man soon. Or whoever that lovely lady was that rang her from the Inland Rev last night to tell her about a discrepancy........ :lol:
  6. Thats made my day - maybe shes trying to find someone to sue to pay her bill!
  7. Seeings how she is supposed to be studying law, lets hope she represents herself.
  8. Maybe I'm gonna become a case study for her course :roll: :roll: :roll:
  9. The only course she is on is a course of Tiletamine.
  10. Nothing for me as yet..but, how can the truth be an insult???
  11. I sent the stupid cow that tonight. Beanz has plenty more to add. I will leave it to her to tell you.

Sluggy x
  12. i've had a couple of pm's tonight, and those of you who klnow my history will understand why i'm so touchy about her lies and attention seeking.

i've had enough of her pretending, i find it insulting and cheap. not to mention nasty considering how many people she has insulted with this behaviour.
    her justification for pming me was "i wanted the truth"

my reply to her was as follows

is there nothing that can be done to get this vacuous, vile piece of excrement away from us
  13. who is she, and what the devil is she?? she trying to hack us all or something??