PM tries to distance himself...

I'm sorry...my IT skills are not good enough to link to Daily Telegraph page. However, it says that PM is trying to distance himself from rescue of Afghan hostage (two deaths, including one Brit soldier). Go to Daily Telegraph online.

PM - what a S..T!

fatsplasher said:
Didn't he authorise it?
Downing Street is saying not. They are naming the Defence Secretary and the Foreign Secretary as the people who authorized the action.

For the man that sanctioned it this could prove hard, whats he going to say "it was the voices in my head", idiot, take it on the chin be the brave courageous man you wanted to be, perhaps he could then write a book about himself!

Spineless cnut that he is.
I actually have no problem if he did authorise it, he's the PM after all and supposed to make these decisions.
What peeves me off is that he set himself up to take the glory and then went all wobbly about it when the headlines weren't quite as anticipated.

All this from a PM who writes books about courage, spineless bustard, who cannot even take responsibility for the actions of the junior members of his team.

Great Leader - NOT!

What a bunch of spineless cnuts,I would not let them clean up my dog's droppings

Our PM, tosspot Brown, thinks that he shows courage by wearing his nappy during PM's question time.

Death to Brown and his running dog lickspittles. Viva La Revolution etc etc.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
it's alright, his thoughts are with the family concerned. it said so on the bbc news.

Typical cowardice and dishonesty from Brown but I'm alarmed by the response of at least one Tory MP.

Conservative MP Robert Key, a member of the all-party parliamentary defence select committee, said:
“This latest confusion shows it’s too serious to be left to Gordon Brown. It is now high time he assembled a war cabinet so these issues can be dealt with speedily and responsibly.”
War Cabinet, emergency powers, no election in 2010. it should read: "This latest confusion shows it’s too serious to be left to the current Government. It is now high time he called an election so these issues can be dealt with speedily, responsibly and without the aid of Pampers."

Don't do anything stupid Dave, like getting it into your head that involvement in a WC would be a nice bit of practice for the big job. You won't be allowed to make decisions that would help and be smeared when they continue to f**k things up spectacularly. Much better to pull out a 9mm at the next session of PMQ's and re-bore that wonky eye. I'm sure HM would let it go this once.

What is it with Gobshite Gordon? Every single thing he comes into contact with, he fücks up! How did he knock his missus up?

MsG

maguire said:
it's alright, his thoughts are with the family concerned. it said so on the bbc news.
At the begining of every PMQ'S our latest casualties are read out to the house.

"We remeber soldier so and so who gave their lives for 'insert this weeks reason for war',our thoughts go out to the freinds and family of soldier so and so,they will be remebered blah blah...."

I would challenge Cyclops to even remeber the names of 5 of our KIA's.In fact I would challenge any of the Cabinet too.I get the impression that they view warfare as some sort of political sport.

When the rescue was first reported, with appropriate 'razzmataz', it was definitely reported by the BBC R4 that the operation was authorised by Brown.

Sadly, the operation was tragic and naturally Brown had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

When will we be rid of this spot, this boil, in our lives?

insert-coin-here said:
maguire said:
At the begining of every PMQ'S our latest casualties are read out to the house.

"We remeber soldier so and so who gave their lives for 'insert this weeks reason for war',our thoughts go out to the freinds and family of soldier so and so,they will be remebered blah blah...."

I would challenge Cyclops to even remeber the names of 5 of our KIA's.In fact I would challenge any of the Cabinet too.I get the impression that they view warfare as some sort of political sport.
Have you godd a bidd of a goldd, by any chance? :)

But I agree with you. It's prolly because they've no concept of soldiering at all and thus it's just a totally abstract affair for them to which they don't have the slightest connection. Sort of like watching a filum, if you see what I mean.

MsG