PM tries to distance himself...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Winstanley, Sep 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm IT skills are not good enough to link to Daily Telegraph page. However, it says that PM is trying to distance himself from rescue of Afghan hostage (two deaths, including one Brit soldier). Go to Daily Telegraph online.

PM - what a S..T!
  2. Didn't he authorise it?
  3. Downing Street is saying not. They are naming the Defence Secretary and the Foreign Secretary as the people who authorized the action.
  4. For the man that sanctioned it this could prove hard, whats he going to say "it was the voices in my head", idiot, take it on the chin be the brave courageous man you wanted to be, perhaps he could then write a book about himself!
  5. And of course neither of them ran it passed him.
  6. It wasn't me, they didn't tell me, mummy it's every one elses fault! Twit
  7. Spineless cnut that he is.
    I actually have no problem if he did authorise it, he's the PM after all and supposed to make these decisions.
    What peeves me off is that he set himself up to take the glory and then went all wobbly about it when the headlines weren't quite as anticipated.
  8. Broons not all there is he, anyone got a spare backbone they`d like to lend him. :roll:
  9. All this from a PM who writes books about courage, spineless bustard, who cannot even take responsibility for the actions of the junior members of his team.

Great Leader - NOT!
  10. What a bunch of spineless cnuts,I would not let them clean up my dog's droppings
  11. Our PM, tosspot Brown, thinks that he shows courage by wearing his nappy during PM's question time.

Death to Brown and his running dog lickspittles. Viva La Revolution etc etc.
  12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it's alright, his thoughts are with the family concerned. it said so on the bbc news.
  13. NO, his thoughts are on his own, stinking , cowardly skin!