PM To Fight Anti-Social Behaviour

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by JoeCivvie, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, everyone in the UK will sleep better knowing the PM will be taking on yobs and chavs in hand-to-hand combat.

Cnut.

2. He's already failed after the disgrace in Leicester.apparently police,council etc were ''sorry''.Whoopee

3. Was it Leicester where the copper said that antisocial behaviour was not Police business FFS.

4. Possibly the one occasion I'd be on the side of the chav!

I look forward to seeing him tackling the young team out on the main street on a Friday night.

5. Yes, but it is all alright now because he has apologised.

In the meantime>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8273247.stm

6. If he does this as well as he has done all his other wonderfull achievements we are realy fukced

7. Brown's statement is too little and much too late.

"Fighting crime and fighting the causes of crime".

Bullcrap.

8. Give me strength! This f***w*t, and his government, has had the best part of twelve years to tackle this (and many other) "problems". They have done the square root of ******* to address them. Why should anybody think this is going to change now? Tough on crime etc. etc. anyone.

9. He's been hastily rewriting his speech to reflect the current news headlines. Cnut.

He will talk about Anti Social behaviour but do nothing about it. The best thing he can do about Anti Social Behaviour is get rid of the ASBO, and make the boys in blue do the work that they are supposed to, locking up the scum that make peoples lives miserable by their behaviour.

Good theory but Labour forgot to build prisons to put them in.......

10. Heard it before all mouth, nothing will change and remember these Chavs will be running the country soon.....

Oooops, seems to already happened.

11. There was no PC shite when I was a kid our local copper cought me hanging off a lamp post making a swing and gave me a tanned arrse, took me home and my dad gave me another,.Now if you smack the bloke who attacks you, you get done for going beyond what can be legally called self defence, a 30 year old chav tried it on recently, and I got fined £200 for giving him a good hiding. Listening to the cnut Alan Johnson on the box he must live in a fairytail world as he ain't living in the real world, these Labour wonkers realy need a fcuking mega reality check

12. So is he going to start with criminalising the throwing of mobile phones at people?

13. What seems to have been missed from the speech is Brown's promise that every child born after Jan. 2002 will be given a unicorn as a pet and receive a personal visit from the Tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

14. You mean your kids never got them, damn reality must be bad

15. my son has Aspergers. Before we took him out of school due to the bullying he suffered, he was chased home by 8 kids. Only my wife hearing his screams saved him. We called the police, to which the response was - "Its what kids do isnt it"

12 years this Government has had to deal with this. Remember "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime"? Thanks to Labours policy of creating an underclass of citizen who dont give a toss all that has happened is that casses of anti-socal behaviour have increased. We have CSO's who have no powers to do anything and a police service that is ineffectual. Suddenly coming out with plans to deal with this because his job is on the line is quiet frankly disgusting..