PM Thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Jan 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Ok, let's try this.

There are many site members that are less than chuffed with the standard of posting in the NAAFI.
    I can understand this point of view, it turns the site from ARRSE to SCABS.
    From a personal point of view I'd prefer to see the NAAFI Bar Forum return to it's image of a something approaching a real NAAFI, but perhaps I should understand that all things must change to a watered-down pale imitation of what it's meant to be - much like the current bunch of cretins in Whitehall are doing to the Army.

So for those posters who wish to mould the NAAFI into somethimg different, here's a thread them to carry out their hilarious 'can-I-get-into-the-pants-of-the-new-bint/bloke' posts.
    After this start, they may post on here and then wait until someone who's interested PMs them.
    Then they'll be able to sharpen their chat-up skills and also their rapier repartee.

Although those of us who enjoy the NAAFI as it was will have to forego the wonderful gems of wisdom from these MENSA members, the results of a straw poll indicate that this would not be any great hardship.

2. Cuts do i invite you for cocktails on this thread then.... or via a PM? :D

3. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

i knew it. the copper is a pillow biter. 8O
    backs to the wall, lads!

4. Guilty as charged! :oops:

5. J_D

J_D LE

is manchestercop a bent cop?? I may think so

6. If this is the pm thread then can someone pm me...I haven't had a shag for months and need someone to be my bitch for an evening :lol:

7. Ever the traditionalist, Cuts :lol:

8. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

What? where you pay over the odds for cheap beer and non-specific meat pies while trying to chat up dog ugly women before the stella kicks in and you decide to play a new biscuit/feckles hybrid game you invented five minutes ago (called frecuits). After that you turn to the guy who's on a course, swamp down his leg and then smack him when he protests. It all ends in land sharks and picket helves and a night in pokey?

If so - I'm In!

9. Bitch me all you want Baby :wink: Meet you in cheeks Thursday night if I'm not too pisshed :twisted:

10. what? Cheeks is way too classy - meet you in Tudors instead! 8O

11. I'm not that brave 8O