PM thanks military personnel for Olympics role

Ministry of Defence said:
During a visit to HMS Ocean, which is moored on the Thames, Prime Minister David Cameron paid tribute to all the military personnel on duty over the Olympic period.

More...

As he should!

And he could rely on them getting there, unlike the G4S fiasco; and hasn't even needed to bribe them to go to work, unlike the tube, bus and rail people, and even the Boris Bike staff, all getting handouts for doing their jobs!

Yes, thanks lads and lasses, the country owes you a debt.

Heh heh heh easy!

Yes, thanks lads and lasses, the country owes you a debt.

Heh heh heh easy!
Agree words are cheap.

Why not acredit every member of HMF taking part with the SIA licence?

If every member of G4S needs it why don't the Armed forces?

Mr Cameron said:

"The security of the Olympics is absolutely vital. We have worked out plans for all eventualities and I wanted to come and thank some of the people that are responsible for that and that's why I'm here today.

"But now it's exciting because we're only two days away from what's going to be an incredible show.

"A great moment for Britain, a great moment for our athletes, but also a great moment for all of our country, and I think we want to make the most of it as a country."

Private Paterson, 5SCOTS was quoted as saying;

"First you sack me then you **** up my summer holidays you shiny faced ****"

F

fozzy

During a visit to HMS Ocean, which is moored on the Thames, Prime Minister David Cameron paid tribute to all the military personnel on duty over the Olympic period, before handing out the P45's and annoucing the paying off of OCEAN.

There, fixed that for you

I've just finished as a Volunteer Team Leader in Security working mostly on Stratford Gate with MoD men and women. As the days passed it became more and more difficult to recruit volunteers for any gate not staffed by the MoD. The Volunteers loved working with you all. Almost without exception you were all cheery, polite, efficient and a lot were just ******* gorgeous. THANK YOU.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ill bet G4S end up paying the square root of **** all as a penalty for their incompetence.
Duty rumour at G4S on first receiving the contract was that paying back a fcukload of money due to not fulfilling the terms had been taken into account when the tender was first thrown in.

Anyone who believes they're going to be out of pocket is likely to believe that there will soon be a referendum on the EU.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oh dear. Remember what happened the last time?
PM pays tribute to navy

Immediately after his speech, Mr Cameron's four-wheeled off-road military Segway inexplicably drove over the side of the ship.
A MoD source said that the vehicle had been fitted for, but not with, steering capability.

Most people I know who got spammed for it, only just got back off H16...Sure DC's thanks will be well recieved