PM Questions

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bowser-Mong, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watching on beeb 1 now. Honest Dave has asked about helicopters yet again ie shortages etc and Cyclops quotes a Lt Col Richardson who "said" that helicopters wouldnt have saved lives over the past couple of weeks. By saying this is Cyclops using this quote as a copout?

2. Did he just say that helicopters wouldn't help against 'IEDs'?

Surely not driving along with a tell tale dust cloud would help?

3. 8 years the Chinooks have been sat in a hangar. Imagine taking your car into a garage and being told, you have time for a coffee sir before you collect it!!!

Did someone forget about them ?

4. Brown just accused Cameron of "Playing Party Politics" when he put him on the spot about the make up of his Defence team - despicable behaviour from the one-eyed preachers son. When will he take the hint and leave the stage? Surely the worst PM in living memory.

5. He's a lying incompetent cnut!

6. Shouldn't you be in bed with a Lemsip? :twisted:

7. I am!, praise my little dongle, feeling worse... and developing a curly tail! How was this morning?

8. Apart from feeling like i was on Community Service OK really! Get well soon mate.

9. Interesting how the PM is happy to quote Lt Col Richardson, but derides the words of former CGS when Cameron quotes them.

This really is turning into a farce.

Brown is proving himself time and time again as incapable of giving truthful and frank answers on the floor of the house.

Notice that calls for a clear mission statement, were met again with the ever changing kaleidoscope of rhetoric that we have grown sadly used to.

10. Did you have to wear orange jump suits and a burberry baseball cap?

Actually feeling really sh*t, not having fun and watching Cyclops has just raised my BP and temeprature to dangerous levels.

11. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I am waiting (in hope rather than expectation) for Dave's second questions to be -

'When will the PM ANSWER THE F*CKING QUESTION YOU CNUT?'

the day that happens will be a good one.

S_R

12. I'm disappointed T_C_M, I expected you to say exactly how you felt; not sit on that fence, waiting to choose the winning side. :wink:

13. I thought I was being flattering to the corrupt, mendacious, one eyed idiot! As far as I'm concerned he has blood on his hands.

14. That's better! :twisted: and I totally agree with you. :evil:

15. All those politicians in one room...

There's never a suicide bomber around when you REALLY need one! :twisted:

The_Coming_Man; you had to be a fcuking show off and be the first ARRSEr to get Miss Piggy Flu! :lol:

Get well soon, mate. :wink: