PM Question time - 3rd Jun

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by in_the_cheapseats, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Bit touchy, isn't he?

Wonder why? :D

Ok ok I live in a time warp...... :oops:

2. We should congratulate hazel blears and Jacqui Smith on their good service...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....jog on you patronising prick.

3. The speaker threatens to suspend PMQ's........what a suprise. Broons hoping I think.

4. I do believe that Mr Brown looks like he is about to loose the plot.

5. Anyone notice Harriet Harmen’s body language, demeanour. Refused to look at brown. Looked like she did not want to be there. Looked very uncomfortable

6. I think I've just become a fan of this bloke Sir Peter Tapsell
    He's just suggested that the constitution doesn't need any change it simply needs applied by Brown fooking off in the appropriate manner.

7. Said like a true statesman, but that's what you'd expect from an ex-soldier with 50 years experience in parliament.

8. Not exactly the blood fest many were expecting.

9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Have to admit, no-one managed to get him to even acknowledge the problems he faces. Cameron didn't do as well as I expected and Clegg actually had Brown smiling naturally.

Certainly not a kicking, in my book.

All square at worst, perhaps slightly in his favour.

I was expecting a better show.

PS See Ladyman is looking for a new job..... :roll:

10. It suits the Tories and the Lib Dems to keep Broon in place until the election - Labour's defeat with him at the helm will be far worse than the defeat awaiting any replacement.

11. Agreed, but it's difficult to see what they could have done differently. The PM simply ignores the questions he doesn't want to answer.

12. Can see the logic of that, but its the further damage he will cause before a GE that worries me.

13. Ditto, I think he came out of that pretty much unscathed, just wondering if he's related to 'Houdini'! Still the longer he's at the helm the more unpopular he'll become in the build up to the main election next year..........or sooner! :D

14. I am fed up with Brown claiming over and over again that he did the right thing by nationalising the banks etc... like the story is over, that is actually fixed anything. Its storing up problems for the future. His self congratulation on his economic record is dangerous and misleading. Northern Rock was a disaster, letting it fail would have been cheaper and better for everybody in the long run. His claim that doing something is always better than doing nothing is a political solution to what should have been question of whether it was a viable business or not. Likewise the other banks he 'saved' arent looking great. He is claiming victory before the firing has stopped. But he doesnt get that, and thats why he is looking like a spoilt angry disfunctional child in this debate when 'nobody understands him' and keep asking the same questions and refusing to believe he is the messiah and the only man in the whole wide world who can do the job...

15. "about to lose the plot"???

"about to"???

Are you some sort of diehard loyal spokesman for the cnut? He lost it years ago - either while still chancellor, or possibly earlier.

My only real problem is that although I intend to vote tory as the best way of getting rid of these totally useless fcukers, I have little faith in the tories either.