[TR]
[TD] Network Error (tcp_error)

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] A communication error occurred: "" [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

and I am not sure if the message got through. I got that on sumbit a new message and replying to a message. I tried Firefox and IE, not thats relevant in this instance.

I have also noticed things are a bit slow today. Is it me or is anyone else having this issue?

Got that PM Jarrod, thanks. I tried to reply and got the same thing. I am in Dubai airport at the moment, so maybe they have something to do with it. It would be odd though, because I was just on a flight from London to Dubai and I used their inflight wireless with no problem.

Maybe its my puter :(

I just tried to PM on my IPoop and it got fecked off as well. Looks like Dubai Airport internet don't like Arrse PMs.....which is odd as I have never had a problem before. Bugger.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Got that PM Jarrod, thanks. I tried to reply and got the same thing. I am in Dubai airport at the moment, so maybe they have something to do with it. It would be odd though, because I was just on a flight from London to Dubai and I used their inflight wireless with no problem.

Maybe its my puter :(
I think I had problems in Dubai airport with the wireless.

I think I had problems in Dubai airport with the wireless.

They are getting too restrictive. I used to be able to use a VPN to get through their filters, but they stopped that....and now they have stopped Arrse PMing......the twats.

CO's please ignore this thread and I apologise for suspecting the fault to lie with ARRSE

test post only (and thanks for letting me know the problem is solved / not us)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jip Travolta ARRSE: Site Issues 1
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
I ARRSE: Site Issues 26