PM problem

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Cabana, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Everytime I try to PM someone, I get the following

[TABLE="width: 80%"]
    [TD] Network Error (tcp_error)

[TD] A communication error occurred: "" [/TD]
    [TD] The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. [/TD]

and I am not sure if the message got through. I got that on sumbit a new message and replying to a message. I tried Firefox and IE, not thats relevant in this instance.

I have also noticed things are a bit slow today. Is it me or is anyone else having this issue?
  2. I've just sent you a PM without problem.
  3. Got that PM Jarrod, thanks. I tried to reply and got the same thing. I am in Dubai airport at the moment, so maybe they have something to do with it. It would be odd though, because I was just on a flight from London to Dubai and I used their inflight wireless with no problem.

Maybe its my puter :(
  4. I just tried to PM on my IPoop and it got fecked off as well. Looks like Dubai Airport internet don't like Arrse PMs.....which is odd as I have never had a problem before. Bugger.
  5. I think I had problems in Dubai airport with the wireless.

6. They are getting too restrictive. I used to be able to use a VPN to get through their filters, but they stopped that....and now they have stopped Arrse PMing......the twats.

CO's please ignore this thread and I apologise for suspecting the fault to lie with ARRSE
  7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

test post only (and thanks for letting me know the problem is solved / not us)