PM Inbox

Dads, it's doing it again:

Welcome The_Snail

Inbox New: 65535
I know I've been a bit popular tonight, but not that popular.

User Info

Welcome The_Snail

Inbox New: 65533
My Account
Logout
It's still doing it Dad.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Boss, I know that it's not even slightly a priority after all the work you've put in over the upgrade but could you have a quick sweep of my inbox when you get a chance?*

I'm showing 65533 PMs again.

*Edit to add: This is in no way urgent though.

Eestlane said:
It's very known bug of phpBB and the software this site uses. No proper fix has been found yet, though.
Ha ha - someone has!

Thanks Dads!

The_Snail said:
Eestlane said:
It's very known bug of phpBB and the software this site uses. No proper fix has been found yet, though.
Ha ha - someone has!

Thanks Dads!
Finally i get my 65533 PM's in my inbox Doe's it fix its self and does fixing it lose your 100 pms of pure research! 8O

Mines been like that on RR for about a year and a half now, you just grow used to it.

Wishful_Thinking said:
wompingwillow said:
Mines been like that on RR for about a year and a half now, you just grow used to it.
But I don't like it :(
But for a few short seconds when you first log on you think ' bloody hell I'm popular'

then you can revel in some light mathematical brain work as you try to remember what last nights total was and by how much it has increased, therefore having your own guess the amount of PM's competition

EDITED TO ADD: My orginal post over on RR regarding this problem not quiet a year and a half ago more a year and one month and 4 days ago

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=130792.html#130792

wompingwillow said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
wompingwillow said:
But I don't like it :(
But for a few short seconds when you first log on you think ' bloody hell I'm popular'

then you can revel in some light mathematical brain work as you try to remember what last nights total was and by how much it has increased, therefore having your own guess the amount of PM's competition

EDITED TO ADD: My orginal post over on RR regarding this problem not quiet a year and a half ago more a year and one month and 4 days ago

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=130792.html#130792
Read the link, made me smile, thanks.

Willow it's broke, I'm stamping my foot, I want it fixed!
(Girlie hissy fit over!) :wink:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wishful_Thinking said:
My inbox is showing that I have a message, but there is nothing in there. Is there a problem with the system?
Someone's sent you a PM but the sender deleted it before you read it.