PM Gordon Brown to end early prison release

#1
Apologise if already posted,

Desperate times require desperate measures on behalf of this lame spineless Government, call me a cynic but is'nt it a bit late for the 'grab the votes' ploy to win over the Labour voters :roll:

Even though the Tories had mentioned this a while back, now GB wants to steal their thunder, I'm just waiting on a state of emergency to delay the GE :x

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/14/gordon-brown-early-jail-release?CMP=AFCYAH
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
When Teflon Tony came into power he just took over the Tory policies, tweaked them ever so slightly and called them New Labour policies - so no change with Broon taking current Tory policies.
 
#3
Down and out WAFFLE-BULLSHIT and crap(in my view), by the way,is there an election due?.
 
#4
Once again "Talks Cheap" remember "Education,education,education" another load of bollocks
 
#5
beemer007 said:
Apologise if already posted,

Desperate times require desperate measures on behalf of this lame spineless Government, call me a cynic but is'nt it a bit late for the 'grab the votes' ploy to win over the Labour voters :roll:

Even though the Tories had mentioned this a while back, now GB wants to steal their thunder, I'm just waiting on a state of emergency to delay the GE :x

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/14/gordon-brown-early-jail-release?CMP=AFCYAH
Remain calm...Lord Chancellor Mandelson loves you...the Fingermen stand ready in the night to do violance on those who would harm you...trust Big Gordon... :twisted:

TBH, my first reaction on hearing that the UK Threat Level had been raised a few weeks back was, "Fcuk me, has noone told these cnuts that V for Vendetta is a comic book, not an instruction manual?!" 8O
 
#6
FFS They have the three health spoksmen from the three parties on the BBC now talking about a meeting that the three had earlier in the week,well its hard to believe that they were all at the same meeting, the three of them would make Joseph Geobels proud talk about mindless propergander
 
#7
Would this be the government who wrote to Judges asking them not to lock Criminals up. Also my memory has given me a nudge saying didn't they release a load of Criminals early to free up space?
 
#8
Werewolf said:
beemer007 said:
Apologise if already posted,

Desperate times require desperate measures on behalf of this lame spineless Government, call me a cynic but is'nt it a bit late for the 'grab the votes' ploy to win over the Labour voters :roll:

Even though the Tories had mentioned this a while back, now GB wants to steal their thunder, I'm just waiting on a state of emergency to delay the GE :x

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/14/gordon-brown-early-jail-release?CMP=AFCYAH
Remain calm...Lord Chancellor Mandelson loves you...the Fingermen stand ready in the night to do violance on those who would harm you...trust Big Gordon... :twisted:

TBH, my first reaction on hearing that the UK Threat Level had been raised a few weeks back was, "Fcuk me, has noone told these cnuts that V for Vendetta is a comic book, not an instruction manual?!" 8O
What he said.
 
#9
Werewolf said:
beemer007 said:
Apologise if already posted,

Desperate times require desperate measures on behalf of this lame spineless Government, call me a cynic but is'nt it a bit late for the 'grab the votes' ploy to win over the Labour voters :roll:

Even though the Tories had mentioned this a while back, now GB wants to steal their thunder, I'm just waiting on a state of emergency to delay the GE :x

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/14/gordon-brown-early-jail-release?CMP=AFCYAH
Remain calm...Lord Chancellor Mandelson screws us...the Fingermen stand ready in the night to do violance on those who would harm you...trust Big Gordon... :twisted:

TBH, my first reaction on hearing that the UK Threat Level had been raised a few weeks back was, "Fcuk me, has noone told these cnuts that V for Vendetta is a comic book, not an instruction manual?!" 8O
:p :p PM is another slimey charactor, btw: Fixed it Wolf

Assisting the RBS/Kraft with their loans to buy out Cadbury, I know Cadbury's long term future was shackey but PM reminds me of Gerald Kaufman

Remember 'spitting image'?

As for the threat levels, well don't get me started on that one :?
 
#10
beemer007 said:
Werewolf said:
beemer007 said:
Apologise if already posted,

Desperate times require desperate measures on behalf of this lame spineless Government, call me a cynic but is'nt it a bit late for the 'grab the votes' ploy to win over the Labour voters :roll:

Even though the Tories had mentioned this a while back, now GB wants to steal their thunder, I'm just waiting on a state of emergency to delay the GE :x

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/14/gordon-brown-early-jail-release?CMP=AFCYAH
Remain calm...Lord Chancellor Mandelson screws us...the Fingermen stand ready in the night to do violance on those who would harm you...trust Big Gordon... :twisted:

TBH, my first reaction on hearing that the UK Threat Level had been raised a few weeks back was, "Fcuk me, has noone told these cnuts that V for Vendetta is a comic book, not an instruction manual?!" 8O
:p :p PM is another slimey charactor, btw: Fixed it Wolf

Assisting the RBS/Kraft with their loans to buy out Cadbury, I know Cadbury's long term future was shackey but PM reminds me of Gerald Kaufman

Remember 'spitting image'?

As for the threat levels, well don't get me started on that one :?
They interviewed one of the writers from Spitting Image on the box a while back and he said that showing the House of Commons on tele had killed Spitting as it showed just how stupid our leaders realy are,and that iff he had writen what the MPs realy get up to, would have spent the rest of his life fighting court cases
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
pathetic... after years of clamoring for things like this (and not forgetting increasing compensation to those injured on ops) and being completely ignored, with an election a matter of weeks away and his popularity lower than whale poo at the bottom of the sea, suddenly colostomy brown finds it an urgent matter to be dealt with asap.

vote buying, anyone? or am I being too cynical?
 
#12
maguire said:
pathetic... after years of clamoring for things like this (and not forgetting increasing compensation to those injured on ops) and being completely ignored, with an election a matter of weeks away and his popularity lower than whale poo at the bottom of the sea, suddenly colostomy brown finds it an urgent matter to be dealt with asap.

vote buying, anyone? or am I being too cynical?
Totally agree maguire & to be honest I'm expecting much more of these statements/announcements the closer to the GE we get.

Remember Labour are relying (not soley of course) on the fickle & welfare/immigrants to keep them in power, i'm past being cynical.
 
#13
maguire said:
pathetic... after years of clamoring for things like this (and not forgetting increasing compensation to those injured on ops) and being completely ignored, with an election a matter of weeks away and his popularity lower than whale poo at the bottom of the sea, suddenly colostomy brown finds it an urgent matter to be dealt with asap.

vote buying, anyone? or am I being too cynical?
Wrong question, old boy. The correct question is; am I cynical enough. :twisted:

The only reason I'm not predicting some kind of "terrorist spectacular" that will give Brown and Mandelson an excuse to use emergancy powers is I doubt Brown has the guts and/or the competance to arrange something of that magnitude. Like everything else he tries, it would probably turn to sh1t.

The one who scares me is Mandelson. I believe him to be a ruthless, intelligent sociopath. He is, IMHO, far more dangerous than Brown. :evil:
 
#14
Werewolf said:
The only reason I'm not predicting some kind of "terrorist spectacular" that will give Brown and Mandelson an excuse to use emergancy powers is I doubt Brown has the guts and/or the competance to arrange something of that magnitude. Like everything else he tries, it would probably turn to sh1t.

The one who scares me is Mandelson. I believe him to be a ruthless, intelligent sociopath. He is, IMHO, far more dangerous than Brown. :evil:
Brown is a psychotic oaf who is totally under the thrall of Mandelson.

When will we be told what Mandelson has 'on' Brown and the other numb-wits in the government that, out of the blue, he arises from well-paid obscurity to take control of the government and the country?

You are quite right 'Werewolf', M is bloody dangerous and his ruthlessness is matched only by his devious mind.

I have been posting for some time that we have a very good chance of the General Election being 'postponed' indefinitely due to a state of 'national emergency'.
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#16
lsquared said:
Werewolf said:
The only reason I'm not predicting some kind of "terrorist spectacular" that will give Brown and Mandelson an excuse to use emergancy powers is I doubt Brown has the guts and/or the competance to arrange something of that magnitude. Like everything else he tries, it would probably turn to sh1t.

The one who scares me is Mandelson. I believe him to be a ruthless, intelligent sociopath. He is, IMHO, far more dangerous than Brown. :evil:
Brown is a psychotic oaf who is totally under the thrall of Mandelson.

When will we be told what Mandelson has 'on' Brown and the other numb-wits in the government that, out of the blue, he arises from well-paid obscurity to take control of the government and the country?

You are quite right 'Werewolf', M is bloody dangerous and his ruthlessness is matched only by his devious mind.

I have been posting for some time that we have a very good chance of the General Election being 'postponed' indefinitely due to a state of 'national emergency'.
that would hinge, I would think (and indeed hope) - as usual, I would think I'm probably in the presence here of people with greater knowledge than I in these matters - on having the Met (at the very least) and the Armed Forces well and truly in their pockets. with Boris as London Mayor, and with the utter contempt this administration has shown for the services, I would hope between the oversight of the former and the antipathy of the latter that that is something even that slimy sh1t Mandy of Boys couldnt engineer.

I hope, anyway... :?
 
#17
Well the Met's senior officers are bought and paid for. The major stumbling block for Darth Mandelson would be the Spooks; if a "Norsefire Special" happens in London, MI5 will be bent over and raped like a Belgian schoolgirl by the media, the politicians and the public.

And for Brown to have an excuse to invoke emergancy powers, it would have to be a terrorist spectacular on an epic scale. After the intial shock, the reaction of Londoners to the 7/7 Bombings was pretty much, "Is that all you've got?" To their credit, they refused to be intimidated.

So to give the Princess of Darkness an excuse to suspend the democratic process would require a body-count on the scale of 9/11. While I do not doubt Mandelson's willingness to slaughter 3, 000 civilians "for the Greater Good" I do doubt his ability to set up such a scenario.

For a start, he would have to find a group of individuals ready and willing to die for their cause. He would have to make sure they were equipped and trained, and to make sure that Box 500, who are rather good at their job, don't find out about it.

He would have to choose a target that would cause massive casualties. Nothing less than the greatest terrorist spectacular in the history of this country would suffice. And unless he can organise a terrorist CBRN attack, that's going to be tricky.

Finally, he would have to ensure there was absolutely nothing to link him with the terrorists.

A very tall order, thank God. Even for one as strong in the Dark Side as Lord Mandelson...
 
#18
I would'nt put anything pass PM if he knew he could get away with it wolf, maybe/possibly in the old days before Parliment was under so much public/media scrutiny,

If any establishment speaks against the Government ie: Universities just for one example the Government does its very best to label them scare mongerers, the Prof who who out-spoken due not complting with Government 'policy' due to insufficient factual evidence, the list goes on,

Immigrantion, Labour see's it as good for economics but being unable to control the ingress/egress due to incompetent mis-management is unacceptable, now our services are struggling with the influx & cuts are inevitable

Darkside wants to leave as a legacy/leader of men, shame it's costing this country Billions in the process!
 
#19
[/quote]The one who scares me is Mandelson. I believe him to be a ruthless, intelligent sociopath. He is, IMHO, far more dangerous than Brown. :evil:[/quote]

You got that right, if there is anyone in politics that worries me it is him.

Gadge
 
#20
Just like his Piers Morgan interview : Election --> oh look soft, normal person who people can relate to. (No shame in shedding a few tears, using your family as an election tool)

Just like the Operation Moshtarak : Election --> Oh look 2days we're declaring mission success. We pull together 4 Chinooks (how many were US) and we've 'given the lads the helis they wanted'. Look how awesome we are...

They will do ANYTHING to win votes, including put our lads at risk. Ainsworth, you are a co*k!

Role on 6 May. Not that the salesman-in-chief will be any better..... but beats seeing Brown.

--Suppose this should be in the 'All about the PM thread' apologies.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top