PM from JKT6544

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, Dec 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

2. What does it say? Have you been invited to a slap up meal and a rimming session in a Premier Inn just outside of Kings Lynn? Or were you subjected to utterly horrifying uses of harsh font and bad language?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

No harsh font and rather a pedestrian effort at insulting I'd say:

Apologies, I got his tag wrong.

I just had a look at his profile. No posts and a couple of people have looked at his profile. How bizarre someone has apparently joined ARRSE to send me a mildly insulting PM. Perhaps I should be flattered.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The use of 'garbage compactor' suggests US origin. A spambot? (See what I did there?)
    • Like Like x 3
  5. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The time of the message might give a clue. Have you upset Koreans or Indians?
  7. Garbage compactor eh? Get yourself one of these bad boys and you'll be laughing.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I think it is a South Korean. I recieved a cute little message of the turd last month when I mentioned that a worldwide survey had discovered that Korean men have the smallest cocks. Bless.
  9. Well we are get somewhere now;
    A Septic, now living in Korea, has a small dick and wants to pick on Bugger All..... mmmm that last bit is not going to narrow it down at all (here I would put Razz but bloody Dii wont let me)
  10. I just tried to find him so I could 'cock' him in retaliation, but no sign.
  11. Aside from the small cocks they eat dogs too, the cunts. Even the poor choose to starve before they eat dogs, except poor Indians (which is most of them by western standards) they shit in the streets so a poor neighbour can inspect a floating turd for spare corn the filthy poor bastards.

I would wager that by that similarity there is an abundance of shit eating going on in South Korea too, the dirty shit eating dog eating scummers.

Its fact that Indian males shag goats and South Koreans pay good money to eat Indian man fat from the anus of a goat dressed as a milk maid, they think it helps their cocks grow like an Indians, which it does as they both have small cocks.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I had the same message in January 2011 from vzsomenumbers, so it hasn't managed to improve on its wit in the best part of two years.
    At the time I suspected it was the now long binned Dogface. And still do.

13. You're just after some PMs arn't you?
    • Like Like x 1