PM couldnt be bothered to bow his head in respect for dead

Should he be allowed to stand as Prime Minister any longer?

  • Yes or No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When should he go?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Why did the Prime Minister of our country not bother to bow his head in respect for the fallen whilst laying his wreath at the Cenotaph???????

Is it because the muppet has no respect for our country or our hero warriors????

He has sold us out to Europe and now does he think he can just forget that our men and women that gave their lives selflessly can be sold off to????
 
#2
Just when you thought he couldn't drop any lower in people's estimates. He is clueless, useless and hopeless.
 
#7
You can't expect him to walk, breath, carry a wreath, and remember what to do......all at the same time do you?!?!
 
#9
How the **** are you going to expect us to answer a question with a question? I don't think you should even be able to question the sanity of Barny Brown with this****ed up poll.
 
#11
Perhaps this is the first trial of next years general election papers printed by new new labour, a ballot paper with these choices is probably be the only chance they would have of getting back in :D
 
#12
Fallschirmjager said:
jagman said:
Fallschirmjager said:
What a fucked up poll. Are you on crack?
Ahhh but so far 4 people haveactually voted on the poll........ :?
You must have voted to be able to see the poll results! :)
:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bloody hilarious :lol:
 
#14
Fallschirmjager said:
jagman said:
Fallschirmjager said:
What a fucked up poll. Are you on crack?
Ahhh but so far 4 people haveactually voted on the poll........ :?
You must have voted to be able to see the poll results! :)
Or just clicked on the "View results"
 
#15
263A said:
Fallschirmjager said:
jagman said:
Fallschirmjager said:
What a fucked up poll. Are you on crack?
Ahhh but so far 4 people haveactually voted on the poll........ :?
You must have voted to be able to see the poll results! :)
:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bloody hilarious :lol:
[Wah shield] You just click the 'view results' link under the voting box.

There are actually 14 crack heads who have voted now! [/Wah shield]
 
#16
amazing__lobster said:
This has to be the worst poll on the internet.
We should have a poll on that.

It sure as fuck would be more interesting that any more "Gordon Brown has scuffed shoes" or "Gordon Brown eats peas of his knife" threads.
 
#17
verticalgyro said:
LiamP said:
How the * are you going to expect us to answer a question with a question?
Why not?
Obviously you can, but generally an answer is a to give meaning or a reason to a question, not to ask another one. Especially in a poll, voting for a question is madness. MADNESS!!
 
#19
I'd imagine he didn't want his glass eye to fall out.
 
#20
Horridlittleman said:
263A said:
Fallschirmjager said:
jagman said:
Fallschirmjager said:
What a fucked up poll. Are you on crack?
Ahhh but so far 4 people haveactually voted on the poll........ :?
You must have voted to be able to see the poll results! :)
:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bloody hilarious :lol:
[Wah shield] You just click the 'view results' link under the voting box.

There are actually 14 crack heads who have voted now! [/Wah shield]
Baaah,waaah fuuu**K of you cnuts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top