PM: Armed Forces must compete for resources with others

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Nov 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I fancy our chances :D

When does he want to rumble ?

MB

2. Hell, even an A2 and 10 rounds would do well agin DEFRA ...

3. 10 pfeg bet that a Challenger2 can out muscle a No10 red London double decker bus.

4. No, they'd use biological warfare....probably accidentally rather than intentionally!

5. Poltically it proberly makes more sense to spend money on vote more vote sensitive things.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

He really is a tit, isn't he

7. Will he be sending the "others" off to fight for the country then?

8. He's got to be on drugs - it's the only answer!

Bliar's tune was Things Can Only Get Better, Broon-the-Loon's has to be Unbelievable!

9. Drive a chally down Downing Street. With a big Bayonet fixed to the gun.

10. I wouldn't p1ss on the fat, boring scotch tw@t if he was on fire!!

11. I bet Red Ken and his congestion charge would do for the Chally 2.... "sorry, Sir, you can't bring that in 'ere... it's polluting...

Litotes

12. When the British Army is deployed on two fronts and there is a UK war on terror for the next 20 years all initiated by this Gov it is outrageous that the MOD has to 'compete' for money. Start the war and then starve the Services of cash and resourses? Joined up thinking or what?

13. Douglas Alexander MP, Secretary of State for International Development, has just announced on the Politics Show that their aid budget will leap from £5.1 bn to £7.9 bn, because the Government wants to help countries in need! They've obviously never heard that charity begins at home. :evil:

14. msr

msr LE

No, a deliberate plan to emasculate the armed forces for a generation.

msr