Plymouth - Centre Of The Universe

Nowt wrong with Plymouth, just the cunts that live there spoiling it

Just another West Country "one stop shop for thuggery". Nothing else to do down that way if you are scrounger scum.

Nowt wrong with Plymouth, just the cunts that live there spoiling it
One hopes that by the phrase "live there" you do not include posted there? Its better than Arbroth trust me and any one else that has had the misfurtune to be attached/posted to 7 Bty! Anyway the Dell is a wonderfully historic place, pity it is in Plym.

On a point of order for you Plymouth residents, when a camera wielding American tourist asks for directions to "Plymouth Hoe" you should always direct him to Union Street!

Cap'n Jaspers on the Barbican, the bestest burgers anywhere.

From the Octagon, head towards Millbay. You should find what you want in one of the side streets.
Possibly..if what you want is a drug addled, scabby, skank slapper. Useful for keeping the flies off I suppose, but put your dick anywhere near it???

One hopes that by the phrase "live there" you do not include posted there? Its better than Arbroth trust me and any one else that has had the misfurtune to be attached/posted to 7 Bty! Anyway the Dell is a wonderfully historic place, pity it is in Plym.
TBH the first time most people are posted/drafted there they go down the slippery slope fairly quickly. And frequently match the locals behavioural cuntery

Sorry, did you say shoplifting centre?

K

Kirkz

Possibly..if what you want is a drug addled, scabby, skank slapper. Useful for keeping the flies off I suppose, but put your dick anywhere near it???
Purely for research purposes you understand, have you got a phone number or email address? ^^

YES.... Union Strasse.... even 60 or more years ago, the Old Bill would patrol in 3's and 4's when on foot patrol around the dockyards areas. Sound like nothing much has changed around certain areas of Plymouth.

Plymouth will always be etched on my mind... t'were on the 5th of November 1963 that one, green behind the ears Uncle Vanya signed on for the Queen Shilling at the then Army Recruiting Office in Plymouth. For the life of me I cannot remember what part of the town center it was. Besides occasionally going there for shopping trips, I have only passed through driving via the Tamar Road Bridge when going down to Cornwall.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
You're all showing your age. Union St is mostly students or closed down. The whores down Milbay have been moved on as the place "gentrifies" and the naval run ashore isn't what it once was.