Plod with unlawfully owned gun and ammo spared prison

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BounceBanana, Jan 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

At least it is'nt Kent Police I suppose.

Oh no I see you managed to shoe horn it in.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Suspended sentence so looks a similar punishment, although the copper has lost his job as well unlike our "sas sniper"
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

he should have stayed in then he wouldn't have been raided.
  4. Personally, I'd love to have back-up in this shitty world that Blair and all the other traitors have wished on us......

Although trying to remember the pin number on the safe when a gang of pikeys are kicking your doors in........
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Eminent?
  6. List of things to do for tommorow.

1 Empty safe

2 Move things from under bed into attic

3 Don't tell mates down pub about illegally hed firearm.

4 Don't let BounceBanana get any satisfaction out of the plod outrage thread it has just started.
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

There is only one crime in Hampshire and that is speeding. The rest is just a misdemeanor.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Am I the only one who thought "Greasy, fat git, doesn't plod have fitness standards anymore?"
  9. Hampshire is also capital of cloned number plates. Found this out when my car was speeding in Gosport, when I was at the time driving a HGV in Manchester. Plod didn't like my tacho as proof of my actual whereabouts, but could do little else but let it go.
  10. No, it was the first thing that crossed my mind, as soon as I saw the photo of the fat knacker!
  11. No. Ex PC is probably a confirmed pie addict.
  12. I seem to remember the landlord of the Queen Hotel in Aldershot getting done for a similar offence some years ago.

If my memory serves me it was an Argentinian M1911A1 that he brought back from down south.

Broken firing pin (therefore unofficially inert), no ammo and locked in the pub safe forgotten about until landlord's Mrs grasses him up to Aldershot ole bill.

5 years imprisonment at Winchester Crown.
  13. My pleasure to fix that for you
    • Like Like x 1