Plod pays the price for playing Soldiers

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jemadarjo, Jul 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fuck are you wibbling about, "Plod playing soldiers"?

• Like Like x 6

2. Because no Soldier has ever had an ND, have you suffered a head injury you tit. They weren't playing Soldier, accidents happen even to highly trained police officers. How many fatalities in training have plod had compared to the Army,Navy and Crab air?

3. Wibbling what sort of a word is that!. I made a comment that the Police should not carry arms in the same way that soldiers do. They do not have the discipline to use firearms correctly, as this tragic incident shows.
    the use of a word like "Wibbling" shows a rather sad attitude to a serious problem

4. Cock.

• Like Like x 14
  5. You rate him too highly.

( One of my most overused expressions )

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes, that's right, one trainer fucks up and let's disarm the police.

You halfwitted cunt.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Police need to train, they fucked up, they got charged and they have been fined.

Soldiers need to train, they fucked up, they got charged and they have been fined.

There is my argument, spot the fault in your hypothesis by simple reasoning and logic. Thread closed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's your solution oh wise sage?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

9. Did you not see his opening statement? The solution is to completely disarm the Police.

I agree with him. What could possibly go wrong?

10. Bellend!!

11. I've been both a Soldier and a Police Officer.

You are talking shit.

• Like Like x 8
  12. I'm honestly surprised that all UK police aren't armed. All ours are and our gun laws are probably the strictest in the world.

• Like Like x 1
  13. but there is a civil servant at the HSE who should have his keyboard taken away.