Plod pays the price for playing Soldiers

Sad that a man should die over this but is it not time that plod had their toys taken from them!
Police force and firearm officer fined over PC death

Because no Soldier has ever had an ND, have you suffered a head injury you tit. They weren't playing Soldier, accidents happen even to highly trained police officers. How many fatalities in training have plod had compared to the Army,Navy and Crab air?

Wibbling what sort of a word is that!. I made a comment that the Police should not carry arms in the same way that soldiers do. They do not have the discipline to use firearms correctly, as this tragic incident shows.
the use of a word like "Wibbling" shows a rather sad attitude to a serious problem

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Wibbling what sort of a word is that!. I made a comment that the Police should not carry arms in the same way that soldiers do. They do not have the discipline to use firearms correctly, as this tragic incident shows.
the use of a word like "Wibbling" shows a rather sad attitude to a serious problem
Cock.

D

Davetheclown

Police need to train, they fucked up, they got charged and they have been fined.

Soldiers need to train, they fucked up, they got charged and they have been fined.

There is my argument, spot the fault in your hypothesis by simple reasoning and logic. Thread closed.

What's your solution oh wise sage?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Bellend!!

I've been both a Soldier and a Police Officer.

You are talking shit.

G

goatrutar

I'm honestly surprised that all UK police aren't armed. All ours are and our gun laws are probably the strictest in the world.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Shit thread to start with and quickly went down hill. Moved to the hole and if nothing of substance will lock.

The story doesn't go into too much detail about what actually happened in the 'incident', but maybe he didn't realise it was a cop playing the part of the crook, and he actually thought he was doing society a favour by blowing away a crim for practise.

Hmmmm....now there's a thought for training exercises.

As for disarming the police, what should they be armed with against violent offenders?

To quote Eddie: "Bad breath? Colourful language? A feather duster?"

Shit thread to start with and quickly went down hill. Moved to the hole and if nothing of substance will lock.
Why would you threaten to lock it? MODs are not Gods, just let people wibble; it's the weekend, man!

The story doesn't go into too much detail about what actually happened in the 'incident', but maybe he didn't realise it was a cop playing the part of the crook, and he actually thought he was doing society a favour by blowing away a crim for practise.

Hmmmm....now there's a thought for training exercises.

As for disarming the police, what should they be armed with against violent offenders?

To quote Eddie: "Bad breath? Colourful language? A feather duster?"
The case was back in 2008, BBC link gives more detail;
BBC News - Officer guilty over PC Ian Terry death

Latest Threads