Plod marksman versus cow

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was a Moooving target

• Like Like x 5
  2. So essentially, coppers can't shoot straight, a cow outside is a serious threat to children inside a building and some mother felt the need to state that she was 'Innocently' walking down the road when the cow went by.

If it was the Daily Wail they would be accusing the Belgian cow of being an immigrant and demanding the deportation of the rest of the herd

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

• Like Like x 1
  3. Least the school meals will improve.

4. HHH

HHH LE

I bet you the papers will milk the story!

5. Fuck me, something has happened in Lincolnshire. First time for everything I suppose.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I thought this country was full of cowboys.....where were they when this cow showed up?........:p

7. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Fuck, I saw the headline and thought someone had done the right thing with the ex-missus.

Anyway, I see all the best jokes have already been creamed off. Dairy say it, though, yoghurt to give it some of the humourists on here. Cheese, lads - you're whey out of my league. Wish I curd be as quick off the mark.

• Like Like x 3
  8. The cow should have stood next to a barn door.

9. Well, it was in Grantham FFS..

Have they done a roll call at PWOG I wonder...?

• Like Like x 1
  10. They are a bugger to kill with a 308 and normally they are given the good news with a slugger after being felled to make sure. looking at the piccy's it seems pretty much text book, top of a van to provide a good back drop. Fucking gangsta cow got what it deserved.

11. Oh for fuck sake, armed cops for a cow, they can't even hit it first time?
    Did it have a suicide vest on?? Why call armed cops and not a farmer or a vet to tranquillise it?
    I'm not amoosed..

I've already got my coat.

12. Shame De Menezes didn't think to go out in a cow suit.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

13. Fuck Me! But it does bring alive the saying 'Couldn't hit a cow's arse with a shovel'. How the fuck does any half decent marksman miss a fucking cow?????

Personally, I think they should have done a 'KRATOS' on it, two plain clothes guys amble up to it, acting all nonchalant like, then one grabs the cow in a head lock whilst the other gives it 8 rounds to the cerebellum. That would teach the fucker to escape from its field!

• Like Like x 3
  14. That cow looks foreign to me, straight of the boat from Romania I tell you.