PLOCE DEATHCAMP 1995

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by 10BA09, Jan 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a laugh that was, anyone got any pic from there? in particular the great flood of biblical proportions?

2. Sadly mate all the pics of the floods (including tiny rowing a sex pest down the lines) went with the ex wife mate. :x
    We also built the worlds biggest volley ball hard standing as they ran out of money before they could do anything with it. :roll:

3. My brother has a few, I'll get some off him and post them.

4. Cheers, will be much appreciated!

5. We also laid the worlds longest rally course using class 30!!!!

6. The funniest thing I saw at Ploce was a planty driving a hydreema balancing a septic tank(full of the proverbial) on the forks, it had risen like a phoenix after the flood/rain, any way he took a corner a wee bit too fast. Septic tank goes for a burton and a troop of french foreign legion get hit by a tsunami of s**te!!!

Happy days!!

7. Or big and daft Stretch N** disconnecting the power to the camp with his bachoe

8. I've got quite a few pics knocking around, i liked the Henry Wintermans floating around in the dirty water -pure class. We had a guy going round in a canoe.
    At least you Sappers had a good bar in those cattle sheds -many a night i was rotton in there trying to kill the boredom.