Plenty of Fish Walt??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pigsbum, Dec 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just had a message on Plenty of Fish from a bloke in USMC desert gear whilst quite clearly not in a desert or even remotely beige looking place, holding what may or may not be a M16 (I am Navy, it could be a bow & arrow for all I know) anyway, I asked him about it and he says:

every year all units have a BATTLE CAMP its where they trach you battle skills and tell you where your going wrong

i was playing enemy as i'm skilly (weapons instructor)

Does this ring true....??

2. post the link to it, so he can be judged......the waltenkommando are well fired up at the moment

3. i read somewhere that they have a test for the 'expert infantrymans badge' each year. Howevever, it might just be infantry?

4. It seems a bit harsh to do that so soon...he MIGHT be telling the truth....

5. So, some bloke takes the opportunity to get laid...the whole point of sites like that..and enhances his chances by dressing up in combats. Good luck to the cunt I say. Who gives a fuck if he's never served.

6. 'Skilly' comes across as a Brit shorthand for the Skill at Arms Instructors course....what about just the picture as they paint a thousand words.

7. I am being a biff and can't post a phot but his username is prince_albert_4_u is anyone feels like looking for him yourselves.

8. Are you going to let him plough you?

9. No, I thought I would let you lot loose on him instead. Probably more fun.

10. Which one are you by the way?

11. Why not hook up for a date and ask him some searching questions about his service? You might get your leg over either way....

12. I notice his profession is "Solider" !

13. So he's USMC? Spend a lot of time in Stafford do they?

No point firing the Dakota up for the waltenkommando for the sad sod. Just send him a link to this page and one for the Mark Powell thread.
    Should have him deleting like fuck.

14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

So are you worth a poke and do you do anal?