Pleeease reassure me these are Cadets on parade

Apparently this little lot were marking St Patrick's Day yesterday:

I can only hope they had a head start with a coupla jars of the Black Stuff over breakfast:

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
Apparently this little lot were marking St patrick's Day yesterday:

I can only hope they had a head start wiht a coupla jars of the Black Stuff over breakfast:

The picture's drunk too. It only shows when you click on reply.

And no, they're not Cadets. No Cadet unit I've ever seen or been part of had foot drill of such a shockingly low standard. Those are either adult Reservists or shock, horror! Regulars.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Apparently this little lot were marking St patrick's Day yesterday:

I can only hope they had a head start wiht a coupla jars of the Black Stuff over breakfast:

Nearly as good as a PQO parade

Just_plain_you

War Hero
Hellfire!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Practicing break step for crossing a bridge?

They seem to have perfected it.

Mick Guards. I can only imagine the conniption fit their RSM suffered when this photo surfaced. And the piss-taking from the other Guards RSMs. And GSM LONDIST. And Army Sgt-Major. Whoever was marching that squad will be on Ord Sgt for years :)

”CSM - Have Sgt Davis in my in-tray in 10 minutes. Find a LSgt to replace him, you won’t be seeing him for a while.” :)

Mick Guards. I can only imagine the conniption fit their RSM suffered when this photo surfaced. And the piss-taking from the other Guards RSMs. And GSM LONDIST. And Army Sgt-Major. Whoever was marching that squad will be on Ord Sgt for years :)

”CSM - Have Sgt Davis in my in-tray in 10 minutes. Find a LSgt to replace him, you won’t be seeing him for a while.” :)
Rather think the Micks are in Iraq, he might be on a fast jet to the sandpit!

woger wabbit

War Hero

I can only hope they had a head start with a coupla jars of the Black Stuff over breakfast:

:eek:

They look like adults, so either reservists out for the day or a completely dysfunctional regular army squad, terrifying if this is what the regular army has become.

:eek:

They look like adults, so either reservists out for the day or a completely dysfunctional regular army squad, terrifying if this is what the regular army has become.
Whats "terrifying" is some people thinking foot drill is really important.

"If you can't dazzle 'em with science, then blind 'em with bullsh!t!" This lot can't do either one. I don't think I've ever seen a group so like Ethelred the Unready and Abdul the Damned at the one and the same time!

Well that's a shambles for sure. My inner sergeant major is screaming bloody murder. And what's up with that cat wearing a brown lid when everybody else seems to be wearing a peaked cap? :? Don't we believe in uniformity anymore in the British Harmy? :?

Latest Threads