Please someone stop him...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

2. SR,

Hugely so. Disturbing stuff..

3. That'll be "Minister of Disinformation and Spin" then.

4. He can call himself whatever the hell he likes for the next few months - I think the Brown / Mandelson trainride is soon to be derailed, with a bit of luck

5. "Mandleson calling; Mandelson calling..!"

FMOBs- the spirit of William Joyce lives on! :D :D :D

6. So what is left for the PM to do if this is true. Peter Mandleson has his hand firmly up Gordon's ass making his lips move and telling him what to say as it is, decision making is in Mandlesons hands, so Gordon is now PM in name only!

The rest of the job of running government and the country now appears to be in the hands of an unelected peer.

7. Goebbels is alive.......

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I pity anyone out there if they are called Winston Smith :cry:

9. 'jagman' you beat me to it - well done!

Goebbels, and may we add 'Comical' Ali?

Unelected, unaccountable, undismissable - democracy. Makes you proud to be British, or not, as the case may be.

This man has an agenda. The agenda is connected to Europe. Great Britain and the British people are of NO consequence whatsoever to the TWICE dismissed and disgraced, perverted man.

Mandelson's greatest ally in the government at present? 'Stuttering' Jack Straw. Believe it - you read it here first.

10. A Minister of Information, paid from taxes to sell the Labour Government to voters! Can we be only a few steps away from the Ministry of Truth and Thinkpol? Looks like Afghanistan has already given us perpetual war ...

11. So we now have "Comical Mandy"

"There are no Tory infidels in Westminster. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame the Telegraph - they are marketing for the Tories!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of New Labour."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their Islington Homes."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. New Labour is safe, protected"

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"We are not afraid of the Tories. Gordon has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"The Telegraph, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
    started to commit suicide under the walls of Parlament. We
    will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

12. Interesting that Brown has declared himself as being shy, and a few of his weak points have been mentioned in that article.

The cynic in me wonders if the intention behind declaring this stuff is because he knows at the moment much of the public feel sorry for him because of the tabloid coverage of the Letter Fiasco, and he's been advised to brand himself as vulnerable... Which I guess isn't such a ridiculous idea, given the British Public always seem to go for the underdog when it comes to reality TV etc.

13. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

Is it just me, I have a fear that the Boy Dave will not be able to cut it and Mandelson will spin and plot and Labour will get back in. There is no one party or person worthy of a vote. This country has run into a wall.

14. "This is the Minister for Information...you will attain Joy Through Strength...Work Will Set You Free...and Big Gordon loves you all...

Remember, my children: Strength Through Unity! Unity Through Faith!! I'm a God-fearing Englishman and I'm Goddammed PROUD of it!!!" :twisted: