Please sign this petition and pass it on , save our armed forces

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ro Ro, Jul 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/35744

2. I was taught never to volunteer or sign anything, especially if its Jesus holding a rifle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. We don't need no stinking petitions.

Are you double thick? This is a done deal, it's happening, soldiers will not be coming to a barracks near you soon.

Why are you even interested anyway?

• Like Like x 2
  4. A million people marched to protest the invasion of Iraq. The government's response was, "Fuck 'em". You think they'll take any notice of a petition?

And yes, I know it's the Tories and LimpDems in government now. But if you actually believe that makes the slightest difference then frankly there's no hope for you.

Epetitions are democracy in it's purest form: they make the Cattle believe that those in charge actually give a fuck about their opinions, while having absolutely no impact on how the country is run.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm more annoyed that someone joins ARRSE purely for their own personal agenda.

I think anybody wanting something from ARRSE and it's members should hold five medals - Remember you automatically get five medals for making a donation to ARRSE which earns one of the donation medals.

• Like Like x 2
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Bet they drop the ball after that abuse, sheesh some people are all fingers and thu.. shit sorry mate ;-)

7. And another thing,signing those "e-petitions" means the Gobment have your email address.

Is that wise?

8. Oh those medals - phew had me worried then :)

9. Dont tell me what to sign! Ill sign what I want, when I want. I WILL NOT be signing this pointless waste of internet bytes.

10. HHH

HHH LE

I wonder if he knows his link doesn't work?

11. All those who have signed it take a look outside your front window at the Black 4x4 with darkened windows.

12. Hole - now as its closing the door after the horse has bolted.

13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Binned and banned.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Just checked, and yes my motor is still there thanks.