Please shoot me, Im a c*ck.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, Jul 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yesterday I helped deliver a canal boat from Teddington to Staines, and sadly, I must confess to using the following terms during the Stella-fuelled voyage... :oops:

1. Hands out of the rig of the day clear off the upper deck.

2. That's Cambodia up there, captain.

3. Machinery breakdown! machinery breakdown!

4. Arc light ( when a 737 out of Heathrow passed overhead, oh dear... :roll: )

5. The leaving harbour brief will be in five minutes time.

6. Charlie don't surf. :oops: :oops:

7. Lance! get back in the boat, goddamit..

I kept this up until Chertsey, where my crew-mates threatened to wedge my head in the lock gates and ram a fending-off pole up my arrse if I didn't shut the f*ck up...

Has anybody else on here used Jack/Squaddy terminology in an utterly inappropriate context, in a manner almost designed to make friends and family want to batter your skull in with a ball-peen hammer? :D

2. "Bonjour Mateloe".. :D

3. So long as you enjoyed yourself, Berni! :D

The only thing that was ever said when it was my turn to 'drive' on a canal-boat holiday in my teens was "Collision imminent: Brace yourselves!" :oops: :lol:

4. I think you will find that will be:

"Hands to emergency stations!, close all red doors and openings",

*Chortle* I have got a thousand of them... :D

5. Cheers Double D, and I think the next line to your signature is "Grey skies from blue?". :wink:

6. Lmao, damn, and i thought that was a secret between me and you..... :D

7. Being from the Senior Service, I take it you carried on talking then? Quite a treat for you I imagine... :D :wink:

8. Didn't you say "toobs three and six fired electrically sir!" in a spam accent? Or "we've released the boo-ey?"

I'm disappointed. Or, "It's this damn, damn war, Number One!"

I can just see you in a duffle coat and nursing a tin mug of tea on the bridge.

I live near the river in SW London, give us a ring next time so I can pepper your craft with .22 air rifle fire from my garden for that authentic "Paint it Black" fast boat vibe.

V!

9. We've an ex-squaddie who thinks it's utterly hilarious to say "ease springs!" every time somebody at work farts. Cnut.

V!

10. Tubs, don't knock a splintered length of 2x2 up your hoop until you've tried it..............

11. F8ck you Veg, I have figured out a way to mount a 30mm on the focs'l of the canal boat, so bring it on, rough rider.... :D

12. But when you let rip you'll knock off all the assorted plant pots, garden furniture and scare the cat. Hooligan.

V!

13. Veg, I am quite happy to sacrifice the faux-pikey upper deck acoutriments in order to teach you some humility... :wink:

14. What, even those canal boat frequenting fcukers Rosie and Jim??????

15. Sounds like good advice. Probably best to ease it in gently at first.