Please pray for Karl Rove.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, Jul 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It appears that President Bush’s top advisor, Karl Rove, may of broke federal law by leaking the name of an undercover CIA agent.

Along with everyone else on this site, I am certain that this is a conspiracy cooked up by an unholy alliance of Godless Liberals and the CIA to discredit and even cause the imprisonment of this fine, upstanding American Patriot.

I for one would be appalled should Mr Rove end up in prison, undergoing an ordeal like this….

SCENE: The shower block of a Federal prison in the Deep South. (It is a universal law of narrative that all US prison scenes are set in the Deep South).

CHARACTERS:

Nasty Tattooed Man # 1.

Nasty Tattooed Man # 2.

Karl Rove.

NTM # 1; Well, well, well, lookee what we got here, a fat boy all of our own…. What’s your name, boy?

KR; Karl…

NTM # 1; Well, Karl, I’m gonna look after you and treat you fine, if you look after me, boy… get my meaning?

NTM# 2; Karl got nice hair.

NTM# 1; You’re gonna call me Daddy, and you’re gonna look after all my buddies as well.

NTM # 2; Mmmm, Soft! Kinda reminds me of my Sister’s hair. Quit moving boy, or it’s going to go worse for you.

NTM # 1; Uh-huh, what’s your sister’s name, bro?

NTM # 2; Lucy- Anne. Such hair, but I’ll bet you’re a sweeter ride than she'll ever be.

NTM # 1; ...and tighter.

NTM # 2; Lucy-Anne, that's what I'm gonna call him.

NTM # 1; you hear that boy? That’s gonna be your righteous bitch-name from now on. Now, what’s your name?

KR; Karl R..

**THWACKKK!*

NTM # 1; Now, lets try that again, boy. What is the fine name you use when you’re in my cell treating me real goooood?

KR; Kar…

**THWACKKK!!*

NTM # 2; Oh, he’s a zesty one, Bub!!!

NTM # 1; Boy, you are sorely trying my patience. One last time. What is your name?

KR: Kar, I mean Lucy-Anne.

NTM # 1: Damn right, now you just spread those lily-white ass-cheeks, and show Daddy what you
    got…

NTM # 2; Oh, ain’t he got the prettiest lil’ doughnut?

NTM # 1; Oh yeeeaaah...........

KR; No! no! nooooooooo-ummmmprghhh!!..

The scene fades as a long wavering scream echoes down the landings…

2. Yeeeeeeuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

3. berni I see you have applied for the part of Karl Rove in the made for TV movie

4. Even if I was a really desperate lifer thinking of batting for the other side I wouldn't fancy an oily little Tory Boy like Rove. I'd rather have a w*nk, thanks.

However, the idea of him getting spit-roasted by two heavily-tattooed, hepatitis-B carrying convicts is quite appealing.

Cnut.

V!

5. Anyone who drops another blokes bird in the shit just to get to him is a complete cnut.

Fcuk Rove.

6. How about a bloke that uses his wife to bring down a sitting President? Your statement is factually incorrect, Rove did not drop Valerie Plame in the shyte. The Washington press corp knew who she was all along. Rove merely informed a reporter (Mathew Cooper) to consider the source, Joe Wilson, for a story he was investigating related to "Bush Lied about Iraq".

Rove told Cooper that Joe Wilson was not sent to Niger by VP Dick Chenney as Wilson aledged, but in fact was sent by Wilson's own wife (whom Rove did not name) and that she worked for the CIA, based on what he heard from other reporters.

Hey but that's OK hard to get the facts when all you have to read is the Guardian.

7. J_D

J_D LE

So Monica and Clinton not count?

8. Ctauch, did I not say that I considered this to be a Pinko-CIA plot to bring down the Great Man? The only reason that I included that rather distasteful little scene was to focus people's minds on the possible fate that awaits Mr Rove, should his superiors in the White House fail to show sufficient resolve in backing up their boy...

9. Bern

I thought from your post it will be NTM 1 and NTM2 that will be 'backing him up'

10. berni,
    admit it you only started this thread in an effort to be cast as Rove in the scene you posted above. Admit it you have an unhealthy appitite to be made airtight by two heavily tatooed bubbas in a US prison.

11. Coming soon, to a TV near you.

God, I love Photoshop! :lol:

Attached Files:

12. Ctauch: Its a bit like Clinton. If you liked the man, you wanted him to be left off. If you didn't, you wanted him to be put in front of a firing squad.

I personly, don't like what I've heard of Rove. So lets introduce him to Bubba. (much more satisfing that shooting the slimy git.)

13. Blimey, Ctauch you lost some weight 8)