PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. I need help. Your opinion PLEASE>

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jcreme, May 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, could i please have evryones opinion... PLEASE the more the merrier, so i know it is either me, or not me thats going crazy.
    I have recently split up with my wife.. a long story... I've not even been married a year, and i ruined it by gambling... and i admit that... gambling a lot.
    I walked out on her eventually, because she was smoking, and i cant abide smoking, and she knew the one thing that i would not tolerate was smoking, so i walked.
    The next day i came back, to find her still smoking, after the night befores big ding dong.
    Anyway.. i've been living in a small flat for the last 2 1/2 months, and we have been on and off, trying to make it work.. wow this is long..LOL
    Anyway, i've been gamble free for 3 months, so am making a big effort, although i know the damage was done before this.
    She is still smoking, and has said she does'nt love me, then says she does, etc... and most recently has said the only reason she has tried making a go of it is because she feels sorry for me. So oin my opinion, not a good reason. So i suggested we may consider calling it a day, and we sort of agreed... ish.
    We then met up the other day, it was lovely, she said she loves me, and suggested in 3 months, once her new tenancy (she rented somewhere else as soon as we split... hmm) has run out.
    And then said, can i use ur internet.. i need to sort out a log in... so i said yes no prob.. it was for a forces penpal site... And if anyone knows anything about a forces penpal site.. i dont think its the thing my potential getting back together wife should be on????

PLEASE am i missing the point... should i be ok that she wants to chat to loads of squaddies, or should i be concerned...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE all answers welcome.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. You are Dashing Chap and I claim £5. Send it to H4H, go and have a good masterbate and don't come back with rubbish like this. As if you didn't know she smoked.
    Humour is always welcome but there are only so many 'care in the community cases' that can be coped with.
  3. Tinman you gat it in one.
  4. foad 123456789
  5. Bet you a fiver she's shagging someone else
  6. Jeez, a bit hostile guys...
  7. ImageUploadedByARRSE1305834531.501253.jpg

Crack on son
    • Like Like x 4
  8. she's here just now and wants her dildo back but only if you and nigel haven't bin playing with it
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Not hostile, just accurate.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Are you a homosexual ?
  11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

It's the NAAFI. What did you expect?

Shoite wind-up as well.
  12. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Do you wish to toy with him?
  13. This is how his interior decorating has progressed!

He and his 'wife'!
  14. Christ almighty, is there a link on the twatsRus site leading them straight here?