Please pass this message along to your dog

Woof woof woof woofwoofwoof woof wohoooof wooof woof yap yap wooof how owwwl woof woof yap grrrrrr woof woof yipyip
huffurruhhurrwoof woof woof howowowwww

Woof woof woof ahehheheheheheh wooof!

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh walkies!

Thank you

Woof woof woof woofwoofwoof woof wohoooof wooof woof yap yap wooof how owwwl woof woof yap grrrrrr woof woof yipyip

Thank you
Ok i did as you asked, now as a result i am sitting here awaiting a psychiatrist to assess me for possible detention in a secure hospital, and what in hells name did it mean, as since telling my dog the message it has a frightened look on its face. and is keeping its ass tight against the wall and growls when anyone goes near it.

Does that translate as "Your owner lacks the capacity to form human relationships so mistakes your limited intelligence and desire for free food and some sort of accommodation with love, affection and devotion"?

ACAB

On ROPS
On ROPs

Thank you
My Mini Schnauzer says you're a pussy and that she will meet you at Radnor Park in Folkestone, Sunday afternoon, and 'discipline' you, severely.

My dog would like to know why, if being a part-time non-deploying twat is a bad thing, how come I'm the one that gets sent away from home for months on end.

My dog would like to know why, if being a part-time non-deploying twat is a bad thing, how come I'm the one that gets sent away from home for months on end.
Because you keep pissing the judge off by failing to comply with the terms of the register? STAY OUT OF THE PLAYGROUNDS!

PC163694.jpg

My dogs said that what you said doesn't make sense and that you're talking bollocks.

(They would also call you a **** but they're too well bred).

Thank you
OK,my dog told me that B_B´s post means that he wishes to return to his childhood days.
The reason being that his mum used to put bits of meat in his pockets so that at least the dogs would play with him :hump: