Please Join the Autralian People

#3
Yes, but there is nothing like an old-fashioned Texas Style barbeque.

 
#4
can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

 
#5
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

Not long now, mate - Al Queda have something "special" planned for Valentines Day... :twisted:
 
#6
Werewolf said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

Not long now, mate - Al Queda have something "special" planned for Valentines Day... :twisted:
promise :?: :?: :?: :?:
 
#8
nebapneb said:
Werewolf said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

Not long now, mate - Al Queda have something "special" planned for Valentines Day... :twisted:
ah, if only
:twisted:
FFS, lads - OPSEC!!! 8O :threaten:

Do you lot have any idea how difficult it is bringing a SADM into this country? Then set up and train a cell to detonate the fcuking thing on Valentine's Day? All the while avoiding the Spooks and Met? :frustrated:

Just as well Osama's paying top dollar. Fcuk the Credit Crunch - that's my retirement sorted! :twisted:

Oh, and message for all ARRSEr's in London - book yourselves and your loved ones a holiday starting on Friday the 13th and get the fcuk out of Dodge. :wink:

By Saturday evening, London's going to be known as The Smoke for an entirely new reason... :plotting: :twisted:
 
#9
FrankCastle said:
nebapneb said:
Werewolf said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

Not long now, mate - Al Queda have something "special" planned for Valentines Day... :twisted:
ah, if only
:twisted:
FFS, lads - OPSEC!!! 8O

Do you lot have any idea how difficult it is bringing a SADM into this country? Then set up and train a cell to detonate the fcuking thing on Valentine's Day? All the while avoiding the Spooks and Met?

Just as well Osama's paying top dollar. Fcuk the Credit Crunch - that's my retirement sorted! :twisted:

Oh, and message for all ARRSEr's in London - book yourselves and your loved ones a holiday starting on Friday the 13th and get the fcuk out of Dodge. :wink:

By Saturday evening, London's going to be known as The Smoke for an entirely new reason... :plotting:
don't you mean obama?
teach us for picking on his pappy back in kenya?
 
#10
nebapneb said:
FrankCastle said:
nebapneb said:
Werewolf said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

Not long now, mate - Al Queda have something "special" planned for Valentines Day... :twisted:
ah, if only
:twisted:
FFS, lads - OPSEC!!! 8O

Do you lot have any idea how difficult it is bringing a SADM into this country? Then set up and train a cell to detonate the fcuking thing on Valentine's Day? All the while avoiding the Spooks and Met?

Just as well Osama's paying top dollar. Fcuk the Credit Crunch - that's my retirement sorted! :twisted:

Oh, and message for all ARRSEr's in London - book yourselves and your loved ones a holiday starting on Friday the 13th and get the fcuk out of Dodge. :wink:

By Saturday evening, London's going to be known as The Smoke for an entirely new reason... :plotting:
don't you mean obama?
teach us for picking on his pappy back in kenya?
Lucky for you Obama's stopped the Rendition Flights, mate! :twisted:
 
#12
Now come on chaps, this isn't fair. These poor antipodeans, they come to our country, work in bars where no civilised person would ever drink, they talk shite and swagger over nothing evidently obvious, and then expect us to cry when their made-of-cardboard homes go up in flames. Strewth, strike a light (as I heard someone actually did).
 
#13
scrofula said:
These poor antipodeans, they come to our country, work in bars where no civilised person would ever drink
This is true, but they are all at least 8's on the fitness scale, so frankly I could give a fuck about them stealing our jobs! If only every immigrant was as fit as the lovely Holly I met last night in Walkabout...
 
#14
FrankCastle said:
nebapneb said:
FrankCastle said:
nebapneb said:
Werewolf said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

Not long now, mate - Al Queda have something "special" planned for Valentines Day... :twisted:
ah, if only
:twisted:
FFS, lads - OPSEC!!! 8O

Do you lot have any idea how difficult it is bringing a SADM into this country? Then set up and train a cell to detonate the fcuking thing on Valentine's Day? All the while avoiding the Spooks and Met?

Just as well Osama's paying top dollar. Fcuk the Credit Crunch - that's my retirement sorted! :twisted:

Oh, and message for all ARRSEr's in London - book yourselves and your loved ones a holiday starting on Friday the 13th and get the fcuk out of Dodge. :wink:

By Saturday evening, London's going to be known as The Smoke for an entirely new reason... :plotting:
don't you mean obama?
teach us for picking on his pappy back in kenya?
Lucky for you Obama's stopped the Rendition Flights, mate! :twisted:
theres goes my two weeks holiday in cuba then
:evil:
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#15
Its Aussie one upmanship, "call your snow an extreme of weather pah, you havent killed anyone yet!"
 
#17
dhgrainger1 said:
scrofula said:
These poor antipodeans, they come to our country, work in bars where no civilised person would ever drink
This is true, but they are all at least 8's on the fitness scale, so frankly I could give a fuck about them stealing our jobs! If only every immigrant was as fit as the lovely Holly I met last night in Walkabout...
Juuuuuuust hangski onski there. Look fit, maybe ( if you haven't had a shag in months), earplugs, m'dear chap, earplugs.
 
#18
scrofula said:
dhgrainger1 said:
scrofula said:
These poor antipodeans, they come to our country, work in bars where no civilised person would ever drink
This is true, but they are all at least 8's on the fitness scale, so frankly I could give a fuck about them stealing our jobs! If only every immigrant was as fit as the lovely Holly I met last night in Walkabout...
Juuuuuuust hangski onski there. Look fit, maybe ( if you haven't had a shag in months), earplugs, m'dear chap, earplugs.
I hope that's not a slur on the sexiness of a hint of an aussie accent? On Holly it was larverly. Second only to Northern Irish on a blonde bird in my 'umble opinion
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top