Please Join the Autralian People

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Feb 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

For the biggest Barbie of the year, bring your own tinnies.

[​IMG]

2. fucking serve em right
    should have made sure they had a bucket of water by the barbie
    :twisted:

3. Yes, but there is nothing like an old-fashioned Texas Style barbeque.

[​IMG]

4. can't we redo the Great Fire of London ...............

[​IMG]

5. Not long now, mate - Al Queda have something "special" planned for Valentines Day... :twisted:

6. promise :?: :?: :?: :?:

7. ah, if only
    :twisted:

8. FFS, lads - OPSEC!!! 8O :threaten:

Do you lot have any idea how difficult it is bringing a SADM into this country? Then set up and train a cell to detonate the fcuking thing on Valentine's Day? All the while avoiding the Spooks and Met? :frustrated:

Just as well Osama's paying top dollar. Fcuk the Credit Crunch - that's my retirement sorted! :twisted:

Oh, and message for all ARRSEr's in London - book yourselves and your loved ones a holiday starting on Friday the 13th and get the fcuk out of Dodge. :wink:

By Saturday evening, London's going to be known as The Smoke for an entirely new reason... :plotting: :twisted:

9. don't you mean obama?
    teach us for picking on his pappy back in kenya?

10. Lucky for you Obama's stopped the Rendition Flights, mate! :twisted:

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I'll bring the Bratties.

12. Now come on chaps, this isn't fair. These poor antipodeans, they come to our country, work in bars where no civilised person would ever drink, they talk shite and swagger over nothing evidently obvious, and then expect us to cry when their made-of-cardboard homes go up in flames. Strewth, strike a light (as I heard someone actually did).

13. This is true, but they are all at least 8's on the fitness scale, so frankly I could give a fuck about them stealing our jobs! If only every immigrant was as fit as the lovely Holly I met last night in Walkabout...

14. theres goes my two weeks holiday in cuba then
    :evil:

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Its Aussie one upmanship, "call your snow an extreme of weather pah, you havent killed anyone yet!"