Please join in

TO ALL THOSE TRUE BRITISH SUPPORTERS! tonight at 8PM there shall be a light a lantern hour for the 6 soldiers that have sadly passed away, lets light up the sky for these brave men and lets show them that brave and bright things rise into the air and don't stop going until they reach the top!

This is current affairs, and I'm sure I'll be told off for this.

What the fuck? Take your wishy-washy grief-whoring nonsense somewhere else! Sweet jesus.

Light a lantern? What the hell will that achieve? What a load of wank.

Making me report 2 threads in as many minutes? Not cool, fella, not cool.

ZO should be commended for services to Arrsers.

*grumbles something about lighting lanterns and kicks a passing kitten in the clopper*

I'm confused. Am i supposed to be outraged or am i meant to note how dusty it is here?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
There is nothing more tragic about these than the other 398 deaths. Did the OP light 398 lanterns?

TO ALL THOSE TRUE BRITISH SUPPORTERS! tonight at 8PM there shall be a light a lantern hour for the 6 soldiers that have sadly passed away, lets light up the sky for these brave men and lets show them that brave and bright things rise into the air and don't stop going until they reach the top!
There are April 23rd, November 11th and other suitable dates.

8pm CET or GMT?

Brave and bright things rise into the sky? What's brave about a lantern you gopping cunt?

I've not got a lantern, can I set fire to your house instead?

oldbaldy

LE
There is nothing more tragic about these than the other 398 deaths. Did the OP light 398 lanterns?
Maybe he has their names tattooed on his back?

poor poor brave soul. may his spirit forever fly amon.......Fuck it

poor poor brave soul. may his spirit forever fly amon.......Fuck it
I propose we all change our Facebook pictures to an owl in support of the brave soul.

I'd fetch the outrage bus for the dead owl but I ran over a fucking hedgehog. Quite frankly the OP is a bit of a cunt and at this rate half of the wildlife in Britain will either be on fire or under the bus.

Latest Threads