please i need a sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
During army recruit training you live in the army recruit barracks.

If you pass recruit training you will be sent to an army unit. Then if you are a single unmarried soldier you will live in the single mens accomodation.

If you are married you have to apply for a military house where your wife and children may live.

I think he is (badly) trying to say he needs a UK address so he can apply. I thought applications from F&C were closed at the moment?

Or are you trying to get around the system?

Robme

LE
Michale you need to make your request clearer, why do you need a sponsor to apply for the Army?
Are you a foreign national in which case the U.K. Embassy in your country will guide you about the process.
If as has been suggested your trying to game the system, then forget it, you will need verifiable references to support your application. You will also need a valid U.K. National Insurance number if you were to apply from a U.K. address. Also service in HM Armed Forces, isn’t an automatic entry into the U.K. as a U.K. citizen at the end of your service.
Can I suggest if you are a foreign national, what about you own armed forces?

Michale you need to make your request clearer, why do you need a sponsor to apply for the Army?
Are you a foreign national in which case the U.K. Embassy in your country will guide you about the process.
If as has been suggested your trying to game the system, then forget it, you will need verifiable references to support your application. You will also need a valid U.K. National Insurance number if you were to apply from a U.K. address. Also service in HM Armed Forces, isn’t an automatic entry into the U.K. as a U.K. citizen at the end of your service.
Can I suggest if you are a foreign national, what about you own armed forces?
thanks soo much. please is UK address that i need to apply for the application

Well, I would say this is either:

1. A crap wind-up.
2. A scammer fishing.
3. Someone trying to get a UK citizen to commit fraud.

Either way, probably best locked and shredded @The_Duke

learn how to use social media well before replying what you dont know or understand. And do you know me please stop that your moron attitude.
Learn what this site is about before posting silly responses.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
learn how to use social media well before replying what you dont know or understand. And do you know me please stop that your moron attitude.
Well seeing as you appear to be connecting to this site from Brazil, I'm sure they have the same thing over there which is called manners, as well as the common sense not to post such a ridiculous one line thread.

I've got a button marked 'Ban' next to your name and the only reason I'm not using it is because I don't want @The_Duke to scratch my eyes out for intruding on his board.

Well seeing as you appear to be connecting to this site from Brazil, I'm sure they have the same thing over there which is called manners, as well as the common sense not to post such a ridiculous one line thread.

I've got a button marked 'Ban' next to your name and the only reason I'm not using it is because I don't want @The_Duke to scratch my eyes out for intruding on his board.
Your English is barely adequate for what we used to call "Pioneer Corps Officer".
please am sorry he was calling me names
1563834844504.png
.....;)

martin7606

Old-Salt
Oga Michael
From your last sentence structure i have a vague idea where you are applying from.
Do you not have any family or connections this side? It might be fruitful than appealing to strangers here.

Let me know where you are posting from - if it is where i think, i will try and give you a steer in the right direction.

Oga Michael
From your last sentence structure i have a vague idea where you are applying from.
Do you not have any family or connections this side? It might be fruitful than appealing to strangers here.

Let me know where you are posting from - if it is where i think, i will try and give you a steer in the right direction.
Apparently his IP is Brazil...

Personally I think Latino ladies are better looking than the council estate trash I get to see in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads