please help

Discussion in 'RLC' started by wearestoke, May 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just completed my basic trainig and thinking of getting a england football badge tattoo would this be acceptable in the RLC
    thanks

2. Aslong as its not above the collar or below the watch strap and it doesnt stop you training at Phase Two it will be fine.

3. It depends on what area of your body you're considering having it applied to. If you're a fem and you're considering having it on your t!ts or ARRSE, I'm very handy with a needle.

4. If you’re going to get a tattoo of a sports team, why not get one of a more successful/skilled team, say…

“The South Croydon Women’s Over Fifty Crown Green Bowling Team”

5. No. because in 5 years time, unless the public do the right thing(vote!), it will be out of date as it will be missing the Muslim, Islam, any other religion and womens gay rights emblems which will be included by law, by then! :evil:

6. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Save your money why have a crap teams logo on your body and have to look at it every day. Much better waste the cash chasing slags and skirt around Hull and surrounding area's you'll have a much more plesent expericance ...trust me :wink:

7. Get a unique tat, not a clitoris one that every other chav has got.

8. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Just wait until you've got to your unit.

Or is it to look cool when blagging to all the local birds back home about how hard training was but now you're a trained steely eyed bringer of death?

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Training to be a chef is he?

10. Ah, but being RLC should that not be a steely eyed bringer of rations/fuel/ammo/stores............. in really large truck?

11. And where do you have this little gem tattooed then?

12. Dale: You could have the entire contents of the Ecyclopedia Britannica tatooed on your gargantuan vadge flaps and still have room for War and Peace.

Now fukc off and contaminate Rear Party you pox carrying dullard.

Woopert.

13. It would fit on half of one butt cheek. For FF you would have to tattoo it vertically - he's a skinny runt! :D

14. Not if it's like this one!

[​IMG]

15. How much?

Save it and put it towards doing something challenging! There's a raft of adventure sports out there to be had that might take your interest and typcially the young guys say they can't as they haven't got the dosh.

Signed - Avid Snowboarding, Kitesurfing Reading and England football fan, without a tat.