Please Help the Welsh Rugby Team

Dear ARRSErs,

The incredibly well paid, but somewhat less than fantastic, Welsh rugby team has been feeling a bit down lately.
Therefore the Welsh Rugbt Union has (genuinely) asked for the public to email messages to help the boyos on their way. Apparently the emails will be stuck up in the changing room before the game, and spelled out to the players.
PS I think it's a young woman dealing with the replies, please play nicely.
email at cmorgan@wru.co.uk

Nice one Muckshifter, the Jocks truly are a musical race.
Does anyone know how to link the email address thingy, so that you can just click on it?

gennithmedic said:
Nice one Muckshifter, the Jocks truly are a musical race.
Does anyone know how to link the email address thingy, so that you can just click on it?
yes ... copy to your email, delete the spaces before and after the @ [inserted by ARRSE] and you'll be laughing.

Good at IT? Take up smoking ... it sharpens the senses!!

Dear Welsh Rugby Team

Hello Boyo's

Hope you get the wooden spoon (again).

Isn't it, wasn't it, didn't it.

Your crap at rugby and crap at singing.

BT.

I rather support England thank you

Genni looking at the avatar they need all the support they can get - I'd volunteer any time

I support two teams, Scotland ....

and whoever's playing England

"Never mind, lads, at least you're all rich enough to play badly and still buy a huge mansion". Hoorah for professionalism.

Dear boyos,

Don't worry lads, if it all goes badly you can throw your teddies out of the pram and get your excellent coach sacked and replaced by a dullard.

Admittedly that didn't work last time but that's no reason not to try again.

B-T

Come on chaps,
send the WRU some emails. The really good ones will be put up in the players' mansions.
If I was as sh1te at my job etc...

32-21

Oh Dear, How Sad

Mind you, watching England get slaughtered was too awful for words. Can we have a new thread on how to get England to play Rugby?

is it wrong to admit i was DEAD chuffed for Italy? I know it was nasty for Scotland but bless 'em the Italians were SO happy you kind of HAD to be pleased for them!

bigbird67 said:
is it wrong to admit i was DEAD chuffed for Italy? I know it was nasty for Scotland but bless 'em the Italians were SO happy you kind of HAD to be pleased for them!
go for it ... I'd sooner Italy than Scotland any day ... and Italy play beautiful Rugby.

Dear WRU
Please could you help me.I am a serving Welsh soldier that has to put up with abuse nearly year due to Wales putting on a poor show in the 6 nations. I know player for player the Welsh team is as good as any other team in the world,yet for some reason the TEAM is pants. Last year was a major let down however this year things havent been as bad.This is due to the fact that my major tormentors tend to be England fans.For some reason this year they have all gone quiet.I would be very grateful if the Welsh Rugby Team could pull out all the stops and destroy England this year at Cardiff.I know the Italy game will be the challenge in our remaining games,as England are as pants as Wales are, but the enjoyment my welsh pals and I would have beating England would make the let down of the 6 nations so far a little less stressful.

My mate is going to watch Eng v Wales but he's a half breed like me so he's torn!!! I may have to sit on him and stop him breathing til he agrees to support Wales!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sirbhp Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets 15
J Juniors 89
Gun_Brickie The NAAFI Bar 26