Please Help out an Ex Corp Member!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Shortstuff, Nov 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning everyone, I was hoping that we could all help out an ex member of the corp. It will simply take two mins of your time, but will hopefully offer Andy the job of a liftetime. Andy needs quite a few more votes to get this job, but I would like to think that as a Corp we can really help him out.

Andy Campbell and i served together while I was serving with 30 Sig Regt, he is a truly great bloke. 6 years ago Andy found himself facing the reality of being Paralyzed from the waist down. Broken but not beaten Andy has been an inspiration to many. Please follow the link, watch his short clip and please give him your... vote. Andy is the one in the wheel chair ! !!! Please cut and paste the link into your browser and then vote for him and please get your family and friends to vote too!!!

HowDoYouMountain - Your Mountain - HowDoYouMountain

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, now please vote!!!

2. I would, but don't know which vid it is.

3. Hi Andys' video is the one where he is sat in a wheelchair, he is wearing a black North Face Jacket. The view behind him is off the mountains. I think he is currently at about 780 - 800 views.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Voted for Andy.

5. Found...and voted for him.

6. ok done, good luck to him.

7. Done, voted and slightly amazed, a skier, a sub diver and an ex infantry signaller myself, I've come to the conclusion that I should try harder to improve my ski skills.

8. Hi,

Yup found , voted
    Best of luck to him

Kind regards,

R M

9. Best of luck Andy, true grit and determination!

10. To those that have viewed my post and voted so far THANKYOU!! As you can see from the video what Andy has achieved is fantastic, so please repost this on your facebook pages/twitter pages on or any other forum on this board. Lets see if we can get Andy this job.

Thankyou so much

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Done

Oh Im sorry do I have to put ten ******* characters in here before I can post?

12. I've voted too, I'll also be voting from all the other PC's that I use.

13. Done , but why TWO seperate threads?

14. Voted. Went through basic with Andy and served in a number of units together, great bloke.
    Tell the scruffy twat to get a shave though.

15. Done!!
    Aything to help an inspirational young man such as Andy...and an ex-bleep to boot