Please help me find my brother

Whilst were on the reuniting mood I wonder if anyone can help me find my long lost SLUG.....Ive heard rumours she has been in Rehab for a few years after 24 years of alcohol abuse serving her majesty the Queen. Her last known where abouts was Darlington beating up tramps for their meths and resembles a twiglet....any help in finding her would be appreciated.....and by the way to the OP hope the reunion goes well.
I used to like you.

Thanks for the confirmation.
Are you now officially reunited with your half-brother?
This is the sort of story that Breakfast TV shows love to cover.

I can see it now...

The Army Rumour Service website is usually known for upsetting Padres, minor celebrities and Senior Military leaders with it's risqué and near the knuckle humour... recently however the members of this site, have helped reunite '.... ...' and her brother..... etc etc.

Next stop for the siblings, a trip to Salford followed by a patronizing debrief by Bill or Charlie.

I'm there on Tuesday I might pitch it to the producers.
Can you pinch Susanna Reid's knickers and post them to me please?

Thanks.

I can see it now...

The Army Rumour Service website is usually known for upsetting Padres, minor celebrities and Senior Military leaders with it's risqué and near the knuckle humour... recently however the members of this site, have helped reunite '.... ...' and her brother..... etc etc.

Next stop for the siblings, a trip to Salford followed by a patronizing debrief by Bill or Charlie.

You forgot the bit where we upset mumsnet too :)

I guess K*v H*ghes hasn't been found yet though?....

Ocelots, Ocelots? What the have they got to do with the price of fish?
I've told you before
How do you titilate an Ocelot?

You oscillate its tit a lot.

I can see it now...

Can we get Princess Productions involved and maybe have a family reunion in an FOB, somewhere in Helmand,preferably under fire of course!

You forgot the bit where we upset mumsnet too :)

I guess K*v H*ghes hasn't been found yet though?....
PERSEC mate, it's K*v H*gh*s...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The NAAFI Bar 51
M Army Pay, Claims & JPA 15
chosenmen05 RAC 31