please help me find her

her name is Meg - dont know her last name she is from uk - wales or bristol I think, she is a doctor in the army and she is in Belize, can anyone help or does anyone know her, please please please help me. thanks :?

jessicabeau1 said:
her name is Meg - dont know her last name she is from uk - wales or bristol I think, she is a doctor in the army and she is in Belize, can anyone help or does anyone know her, please please please help me. thanks :?
take it your a lezzer.
and she was good.

Hi Jess

its Meg here

wow I didnt think I made that much of an impression on you

I cant remember what I did with those mucky pics we took

can you send me more

Meg

Glad to help, but while we are at it can we find some old mates of mine? do you know taff he's a welsh bloke and jock he's from scotland! :roll:

Good luck with your search.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
jessicabeau1 said:
no not a lezzer I am wanting to buy her horse. please help this isnt a joke
you can buy mine it hangs between my legs.
She said "horse" not "hose" (or even "improbably small section of a child's drinking straw"...) :p

"Oh your in the army. My cousin is in the army Steve *&^%$. He's on HMS Manchester or something... You know him?"

No duff!

If she is in Belize and her horse is in Wales,I hate to be the one to tell you Jessica but its probably starved to death by now,I should spend your money on some nail varnish or some other girly thing

jessicabeau1 said:
So your into horse action instead! great! do you lie face down on a bale and have him come at you from behind? or do you prefer some other position? :p much respect to you and any other babe who can take that much c*ck! and when they come......well! have you any action on film etc you might like to share with us all?

jessicabeau1 said:

Boy are you gonna regret posting this in the Naffi bar!!!! :lol:

jessicabeau1 said:
You're not a Mess Manager at Cranwell, are you?

Latest Threads