Please Help ( Inbetween Traning )

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by sniper1990, Feb 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello Every One

im hopefully startin my 24 weeks traning soon for the army but my family are bookin a holiday for the summer so jus woundered if any one nows if u get like a week or 2 off inbetween your traning, an if you do do you now how many weeks in ruffly.

Thanks Alot For Any Replys

2. Im not entirley sure .

But i don't think that would be allowed, from what I gather you are only granted personal holidays during training if there has been a family emergancy, or if you need to attend a funeral.

But im sure you get 2 weeks off after youre training before you go to phase 2 training, but not sure if thats the same for Infantry (should be)

As I say i could be wrong.

3. yer sorry thats what i ment like inbetween phase 1 and 2 an that

4. You prob wont know when you get time off until you start trg...and even then things chagne in the army at a drop of a hat so you may get little/no time off in between or dates may change at last minute.com. I would personally sack the holiday and concentrate on getting into the army. Once in, take leave and then go on a family hboliday! :)

5. No, your not allowed leave apart from special circumstances in training.

6. If you COULD go, wouldn't you just be back-squadded?

7. why the **** would you stick a family holiday in the middle of your army training

tell them theyll have to wait till your done lol

8. according to my acio they say that infantry will usually get 2 weeks off before phase 2 and this can be longer time off for other trades.
    such as REME due to placements etc.