PLEASE HELP A CHILD IN NEED TODAY!

This child has been abandoned & desperately needs funding to return to the UK.

Just £1 of your money could help us to return Oleg to safety...please help today!

Thank You.

Fecking disgusting the way that that poor little mite, was just left in Africa by his adoptive parents. Where's Social Services? That's what I wanna know.

It was a tongue in cheek reference to the other thread & would have thought you would have understood that!
Sadly i was wrong, but i will not insult you as you are only trying, i think to be nice The_Snail?
No. I still think you're stupid.

Fecking hell you lot! His parents are immigrants from the former Soviet block. Was Oleg even born in the UK? One less burden on the welfare state. Just because he looks cute and his bottom lip is wobbly you all turn into bloody social workers.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Fecking hell you lot! His parents are immigrants from the former Soviet block. Was Oleg even born in the UK? One less burden on the welfare state. Just because he looks cute and his bottom lip is wobbly you all turn into bloody social workers.

But he's the 'right' kind of immigrant.

Fecking disgusting the way that that poor little mite, was just left in Africa by his adoptive parents. Where's Social Services? That's what I wanna know.
His parents are homosexual middle-class professionals. You've more chance of getting a prosecution against the McCann's...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Why shouldn't they leave the poor kid in Africa? Not as if there wasn't a precedent set in Praia da Luz!