Please don't shoot down the drones

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Jul 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I believe that was about $1000 worth of ammunition, hope they thought it was worth it!

2. Only in America could it be considered acceptable to own a ******* anti aircraft gun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The bounties a most amusing way of protesting about the prospect of being droned.
    Now if you deliberately shoot down police/federal agency property I think the FAA would not actually have to make any new laws. If you are real lucky you'll just get treated the same as some kid caught vandalizing a CCTV camera.

4. Most civilised people here would think it insane. The vocal minority, however........

5. I would say "desirable.":)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Too funny. On the antiaircraft thing....how on earth did they get a license for it?! Insane is right. I would like to have a go on it though.

7. ... think that's not proper artillery:
    [​IMG]

8. It is a Class III weapon (just 4 .50 cals together--each "licensed" individually) under the National Firearms Act that can be owned by any US citizen (assuming the state in which he or she lives also allows it) who passes a background check and pays the requisite $200 excise stamp on each gun.

It also helps to be rich as a Ma Deuce with tripod goes for about $20K+.

9. Folk in the Bay area bill be thinking: you could open a small LBGT collective for that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. FHA

FHA LE

Don't know about drones. I'm thinking pikies.

• Like Like x 1