Please dont sack Martin Jol

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by ArmyYid, Sep 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Total utter arrse result today against our North London neighbours, but still not a good reason to get rid of the big Dutchman.

Here's hoping that Levy does not do the evil deed. Keep Jol I say and for f*cks sake can someone teach our strikers to at least have a shot when one on one?????

Berbatov, Keane and Bent WTF!!!!!
  2. Could have been 8 each.

Some defensive coaching please :D
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Please keep Fatty Jol, the longer yu keep him the more chance the Sp*rs may end up in Div 2!
  4. ahem Spurs are 17th??? and i believe West Ham are 5th???
  5. The troll must stay. Best way to see the scum relegated. Who's top of the league? Come on army yid!
  6. Yep Spurs are 17th and the Arrse are top of the league.

Fortunately being a Yid I am used to such trials and tribulations. We will bounce back, but I fear we may have already scuppered any chance we had of Champions League.

Despite this I would wager that it will be us chasing Europe and you running from relegation in May 08.

Here's hoping that M Jols blue and white Army start putting them away sometime soon

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Do you take paypal?
  8. It would be nice to see a Championship team win a Cup and get into Europe next season :wink:
  9. Come on you Spurs!
  10. Come on, you never had a prayer of getting intot the CL. Every year its the same old false dawn.
  11. Stroker

Welcome to the club.

It may be the same old false dawn, but remember blind optimism is the in the gift of every football fan!!!!!