please confirm..

Discussion in 'REME' started by gundog, May 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When are the CPL to SGT borads published? My pups are coming to me asking if it is friday the first of june, which should be a Thursday, the army website says june first on friday, some help would be nice.

2. 'Your young pups' 8O

Then I take it your a SNCO......Middle Management

Well as a manager of 'young pus' should you not know these things :?

Do what every one else does, phone Glasgow, or with this means look on thier website .

Or maybe you are a 'young pup' yourself :wink:

3. as far as i am aware, board sat last week and results are published friday 2nd june.

as an add on cant imagine that if they are full screws expecting to pick up on sgts board they are that young, just because you have rank doesnt make you old and in reverse just because you are only a full screw doesnt make you a young un or imature.

4. as far as i am aware, board sat last week and results are published friday 2nd june.

as an add on cant imagine that if they are full screws expecting to pick up on sgts board they are that young, just because you have rank doesnt make you old and in reverse just because you are only a full screw doesnt make you a young un or imature.

5. Where were you looking, this top secret information came from the Army web site although I had to pretend to be a regular civvie to get it: 8)

[​IMG]

6. Tiff Meister ,
    I looked up the army website and they said that the first of june was on the friday. some littermates told me that armyweb made a ballsup. Hence my question on arrse.