Please be gentle with me

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by greyfergie, Feb 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Glad to be aboard, watched and read lots over several years now on the forum, enjoyed a laugh. Finally got a bit frustrated at not being able to respond, so joined - certain amount of trepidation cause I can never remember user names and passwords!! Army for 22 years, been out a while now - swore I wasn't a joiner, member of associations etc etc, but finally have to admit I miss it all a bit lol..... So finally can join in a bit - until I forget the password that is.............
  2. Hello I hope you are well.
    Q: Does 'fergie' have a double meaning?
  3. Just tell us your password. Then when you forget what it is, just log in and ask. Someone will be along shortly to give it to you.

Hope this helps.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Turns out all my passwords are the same as everyone elses, ********. Who knew?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No
  6. Old Medic- does that count?
  7. Depends if you are a ♀ or not. However, if you are a ♀, then we shall not need pictures due to your oldness as there are enough saggy tits round here as it is.
  8. Top tip for your password;

Send a first PM with it to anyone on this site, if you forget it, ask a Mod to read your first PM.

Hey Presto! They can tell you what your password is.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Definately no saggy tits going on - sadly though some moobs these days......
  10. I believe a fair amount of members have moobs on this site, so you should fit in well. Fortunately I don't suffer from such an ailment.
  11. Do you like gladiator films?
  12. Not sure where you're going with that Cernunnos?
  13. You ever been in a cockpit before?

You ever seen a grown man naked?
    • Like Like x 2