Plea to Sandy the Guv_nor

I have a cheque here addressed to the RBL for £50.00

For this to find its way to the post box I was after some sort of Gaurantee from yourself that Bradshaw would suffer at yours or one of your colleagues hands for the following reasons.

1. He is a cnut
2. He is a cheque bouncing cnut
3. He is a jack cnut who will leave his colleagues in the lerch
4. He lacks initiative, moral fibre and a sence of decency
5. He is a cnut

I know that point four can be injected into him via the gift of knees to the chest and kneeling gun drills until very very poorly.

To make the cheque £100 please post a picture of him hanging from a tree on the training area with his locker forced completely up his harris.

Thanking you in advance for any assistance

Why don't you like Bradshaw, MDN?

chocolate_frog said:
Clicky for one reason

Another.... Convoy and Mr Rigsby spent along time and a lot of money in publishing picking up the brass..... Bradshaw deemed it OK to bounce a cheque for £12.75..... ok no dramas, but to then not replace it and gob off about it is a cnuts trick

I'm also a bully and the thought of a skinny, no shouldered lightweight gobshite getting beasted by a nasty big paratrooper makes my testicles twitch in a way only Cait in expensive lingerie could.

Ill donate £50 if a picture of him running up a hill in his 2s wearing webbing can be made.

Fair one then.

Where does he gob off about it?

minister_doh_nut said:
I have a cheque here addressed to the RBL for £50.00

For this to find its way to the post box I was after some sort of Gaurantee from yourself that Bradshaw would suffer at yours or one of your colleagues hands for the following reasons.

1. He is a cnut
2. He is a cheque bouncing cnut
3. He is a jack cnut who will leave his colleagues in the lerch
4. He lacks initiative, moral fibre and a sence of decency
5. He is a cnut

I know that point four can be injected into him via the gift of knees to the chest and kneeling gun drills until very very poorly.

To make the cheque £100 please post a picture of him hanging from a tree on the training area with his locker forced completely up his harris.

Thanking you in advance for any assistance

:wink:

minister_doh_nut said:
chocolate_frog said:
Clicky for one reason

Another.... Convoy and Mr Rigsby spent along time and a lot of money in publishing picking up the brass..... Bradshaw deemed it OK to bounce a cheque for £12.75..... ok no dramas, but to then not replace it and gob off about it is a cnuts trick

I'm also a bully and the thought of a skinny, no shouldered lightweight gobshite getting beasted by a nasty big paratrooper makes my testicles twitch in a way only Cait in expensive lingerie could.
Plus bank charges....
Is'nt it against Queens Regs to bounce cheques?
I got hauled up in front of the Boss once as the feckin bank had tried to take my loan payment early & the was'nt enough in the account to cover it as it had'nt cleared!So they wrote to the RAF!!
Boss told me if it was'nt sorted I'd be sorted!
(Sending money from my German Sparkasse account to my UK account)

I've licked the stamp......

Sandy, have the RBL earned thier gregory peck?

Maybe not yet didn't the bawbag mention that he was off digging trenches on his 1st night back any luck one will have collapsed and crushed his chest or buired him full stop :twisted:

minister_doh_nut said:
Cait in expensive lingerie
cheque for £50 if I get a photo of that!!

Bradshaw, cheque bouncing tosser, hang him!

Much as it goes against the grain and your sound morals Mr Convoy, I think you should post that PM.

He wrote this on 7th Jan

Paid it through the picking up the brass website on the original book thread, if the moneys not went in as you say then ill send it again, if it doesnt work after that ill send it by cheque again. I said i would pay you and i will, you sent me the book before you received my cheque in trust and good faith, im not going to urine all over you for it.
Sandy, what kind of chap are you turning out at depot, this chaps attitude directly reflects on you :D :D

I'll add an extra £50 to see his scrotum nailed to his ears whilst in afore mentioned tree.

He also added in a seperate post that Convoy had more chance of platting snot and nailing rice pudding to a ceiling than him seeing that tenner, 'Spent it on snouts' he added.

He also added that Sandy was a cross dresser, and had the soldiering ability of Matt Lucas, and that Matt Lucas was a bit harder.

His words mate, not mine.

i met a young lad in a pub the other night, said he was a soldier and used to go on arrse by the name of bradshaw. he said sandy was a wuss and wouldn't dare lay a finger on him. plus he said he was much harder than sandy anyway, so would "love to see him try it" :)

Latest Threads