Plea for footage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Apr 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another thread has me thinking and my mind working overtime.

I've looked on Youtube and all the other video sites but can't find anything suitable

Does anyone have a clip on their hardrive / mobile phone of an elderly lady getting hit with heavy machine gun fire?

2. That wouldn't be the "Wanking is good for you - official" thread would it?? :wink:

3. No but I have a video of me firing my j1zz into your granny's eyes. She had a right job getting the salty globules out of her beard, or so she complained as I was walking out the door.

4. This no good?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJrCubnQ7-U

I trust you must mean the "Teenager" thread. Surely you're not getting tooled up to off me over my "Tit Monday" thread? :omfg:

Edited to put the right video on. :oops:

5. Nope but i did find this

Redneck Granny which should keep you going for a few hours :D

6. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Always that bit in a bridge too far when the daft dutch grannie gets wasted by an MG42 if your any good at video editing/uploading

7. Thats more like it, Lord forgive me but I'd forgotten that bit.

I want to see the fragility of the pensioner and the body contort as high velocity rounds impact the torso.

8. Home video MDN?? Bit of DIY?? My granny's a miserable auld fecker...you can have her for a tenner! AND she's Welsh....double Mac bonus!