Plea for footage

Another thread has me thinking and my mind working overtime.

I've looked on Youtube and all the other video sites but can't find anything suitable

Does anyone have a clip on their hardrive / mobile phone of an elderly lady getting hit with heavy machine gun fire?

No but I have a video of me firing my j1zz into your granny's eyes. She had a right job getting the salty globules out of her beard, or so she complained as I was walking out the door.

minister_doh_nut said:
Another thread has me thinking and my mind working overtime.

I've looked on Youtube and all the other video sites but can't find anything suitable

Does anyone have a clip on their hardrive / mobile phone of an elderly lady getting hit with heavy machine gun fire?
This no good?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJrCubnQ7-U

I trust you must mean the "Teenager" thread. Surely you're not getting tooled up to off me over my "Tit Monday" thread? :omfg:

Edited to put the right video on. :oops:

brettarider said:
Always that bit in a bridge too far when the daft dutch grannie gets wasted by an MG42 if your any good at video editing/uploading
Thats more like it, Lord forgive me but I'd forgotten that bit.

I want to see the fragility of the pensioner and the body contort as high velocity rounds impact the torso.

Home video MDN?? Bit of DIY?? My granny's a miserable auld fecker...you can have her for a tenner! AND she's Welsh....double Mac bonus!