plce web vest clips

Hi guys i picked up an assault vest on ebay it has male qr clips on the shoulder and back, they are 2 big for bergen side pouches or cambelbak. Does anyone know whay they are for. Thanks

rockhoppercrab said:
Its probably a webtex copy as the clips on them don't fit.
Nope,
Just checked mine with the sidepouches from my Bergen & they fit.The are two other horizontal male clips faceing outwards on each shoulder which are for what?

spike7451 said:
rockhoppercrab said:
Its probably a webtex copy as the clips on them don't fit.
Nope,
Just checked mine with the sidepouches from my Bergen & they fit.The are two other horizontal male clips faceing outwards on each shoulder which are for what?
So you can double up on rocket pouches for the jetpack look?

It sounds like the older issue one with the small ammo pouches with dividers in them. Mine was the same so I just cut them off. Your best bet is to post it off to Troopers and they'll replace the ammo pouches for you for about £40.

The_Cheat said:
It sounds like the older issue one with the small ammo pouches with dividers in them. Mine was the same so I just cut them off. Your best bet is to post it off to Troopers and they'll replace the ammo pouches for you for about £40.
thanks for that, do you know if troopers have a website, ive had a search and seen some of there kit, it looks good. :D

gogs007 said:
The_Cheat said:
thanks for that, do you know if troopers have a website, ive had a search and seen some of there kit, it looks good. :D
No website but call them up. There's a troopers thread on here (search for Troopers + Colchester) that's got the number in it a few times. They're really helpful guys so it wont be a problem.

Back to those clips, I asked on here, somewhere and got the answer that they are for attaching a day sack that was never issued.