plce web vest clips

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by gogs007, Aug 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys i picked up an assault vest on ebay it has male qr clips on the shoulder and back, they are 2 big for bergen side pouches or cambelbak. Does anyone know whay they are for. Thanks

2. Its probably a webtex copy as the clips on them don't fit.

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Nope,
    Just checked mine with the sidepouches from my Bergen & they fit.The are two other horizontal male clips faceing outwards on each shoulder which are for what?

4. So you can double up on rocket pouches for the jetpack look?

5. It sounds like the older issue one with the small ammo pouches with dividers in them. Mine was the same so I just cut them off. Your best bet is to post it off to Troopers and they'll replace the ammo pouches for you for about £40.

6. thanks for that, do you know if troopers have a website, ive had a search and seen some of there kit, it looks good. :D

7. No website but call them up. There's a troopers thread on here (search for Troopers + Colchester) that's got the number in it a few times. They're really helpful guys so it wont be a problem.

8. Back to those clips, I asked on here, somewhere and got the answer that they are for attaching a day sack that was never issued.

9. thanks for the help and information, i contacted troopers and will be sending it to get moddified.

10. Now I can finally sleep soundly :oops:

11. Now I can finally sleep soundly :oops:[/quote

well if you are going to bed at 8.21pm, you realy need the sleep

12. Haven't you got a para smock to sell? :roll: