PLCE Grab bag

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by R173, Apr 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anybody recommend or know of a good shop to bulk purchase good strong sturdy PLCE Grab bags currently being used in Afgan or Iraq, more commonly known as "man bag's"!!!

try these boys, not on their site but I know they have them.
  3. R173 check your PM's
  4. Has anyone been issued the mystical PLCE desert man bag? I've heard they are around but not seen them nor heard from anyone who has been issued one.
  5. Been told that the man bags are not being issued until next year!!
  6. What are these things for anyway?
  7. Attached Files:

8. Try dropzone surplies MANBAG
  9. People use them to keep ammo, grenade etc in.

Mainly when working in vehicles so that if you need to abandon the vehicle you can grab your kit and go.

I've seen some people use them when dismounted, although i've never heard of anyone with anything good to say about them
  10. Does any one know where I can get the 'Green clips' shown on the bail out bag in this LINK?

I have rung Dropzone and they refuse to give me the surplier. He does the standard black, but also green and desert clips which are like rocking horse shite!
  11. Try the ITW Nexus website. You can order samples of their buckles for free and I'm sure they do the type of buckle shown on that bag.
  12. Try these guys - Supply Captain. Look in the Store, then ITW Nexus - all sorts of clips and buckles etc etc and pretty cheap too. Email them that you're military and you get a 10% discount. Quick delivery from USA too.