Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

PLCE 1990? OG Webbing Ammo pouches to Belt fixture?

loony

Old Salt
Good afternoon Mass debaters,

As in the photo, can anyone explain how these brass Clips should fit to the webbing belt?
as there are no T tabs to slip into the belt to secure the pouches as on the DPM versions.

Or is that the wrong belt for that Olive green webbing?

Thank you

Good afternoon Mass debaters,

As in the photo, can anyone explain how these brass Clips should fit to the webbing belt?
as there are no T tabs to slip into the belt to secure the pouches as on the DPM versions.

Or is that the wrong belt for that Olive green webbing?

Thank you

I think you've got the wrong belt. The pouch is evidently designed for a P'37/P'58 type of belt with the keeper slots open at both ends.

If you look at the vertical, slightly puffy bit on the inside of the belt you will see it has an opening at the top and bottom; the clip fits in it.

Appreciate what your saying but the clips are just too loose in the belt pictured.

4T is right, I have a 58 belt here and it would be a much better fit. unfortunately some genius has cut off the rear loops for the yoke.

I remember now because they A mutha to get the clips in the 58 style belt with my namby civvy hands.

What is a SAS?

It's the right belt, the clips were never a good fit. A good bending with my trusty leatherman made it all better.

IMG_20200331_191208_compress71.jpg

Like that...