A poor workman!!! Your computer should recognise it(the IPOD)as a new drive when you plug it in,simply drag and drop MP3 files from the location you store then on your computer to this new location and Macks is your six-fingered,ginger-haired,mothers' second cousin(twice removed)
Spiderbait - Black Betty
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Rammstein - Du Hast
Rammstein - Ich Will
Metallica - So What?
The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
Darude - Sandstorm
Motorhead - Ace Of Spades
You can probably spot a certain theme here, and most people will think it's shit, but hey, you asked!
Whilst at school i was lucky enough to be visited by two hm finest officers from the royal regiment who showed us a firepower/effects video to an awesome track. Can anyone who has seen said presentation remember what the music was?
In no particular order:
1)Status Quo - You're in the army now
2)Genesis - I can hear it calling in the night
3)Wagner - Ride of the valkyries (obligatory really)
4)March of the British Grenadiers
5)Sharpe TV series - Over the hills and far away
6)The Clash - London Calling
7)Frankie goes to Hollywood - Two tribes go to war
Prodigy - Smack my bitch up
9)Prodigy - Firestarter
10)Queen - We will rock you
1. as per Apocalypse Now - Ride of the Valkyries
2. Bach - Toccata and Fuge, D Minor - first part anyway
3. Montagues & Capulets - cant remember if that's Prokofiev or Tchaikovsky.
4. Rock The Casbah - The Clash.
5. Seek & Destroy - Metallica
6. Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
7. The Roof Is on Fire - Coal Chamber
8. St Anger - Metallica
9. Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap) - AC/DC
10. The Chemicals Between Us - Bush
would go on - but mention was made of 10.... besides time for Tea & medals.