Playing The Game - Standards

Spending a few days skiing in Oberstdorf and came across a shocking example of poor behaviour last night. Three young lads, in Regimental sweatshirts (one of these new-fangled Infantry regiments I think) were singing and swearing in one of the local Gastatte, without any regard to the other clientele.

Although I’ve been out for a couple of years my brain automatically switched to military mode and I swung into action, giving them a severe dressing down in public before sending them on their way.

You know who you are – and I shall be watching out for you this weekend!!!

Do spill the beans on what Rgt. they were from....

I live in Surrey and, at weekends, the town where I am is crawling with Squaddies. I'm not saying it has to be blazer and flannels, but don't let the side down - we get enough bad Press. When I was in India..... etc.

Shocking behaviour in Oberstdorf? ....what did the locals get out their old jackboots and start a juden hunt?

Were they 'Regimental songs' such as 'One day in gay paree', 'My bruvver's in borstal, my sister sucks c***...,...etc.......any hint of a few drunken Nazi salutes?....must have been skint to have to go out in Regi sweat shirts too, you should have bought them a drink and joined in.

Anyway, they couldn't have been that bad or else you'd been mailing this from the krankenhaus. ;-)

Spending a few days skiing in Oberstdorf and came across a shocking example of poor behaviour last night. Three young lads, in Regimental sweatshirts (one of these new-fangled Infantry regiments I think) were singing and swearing in one of the local Gastatte, without any regard to the other clientele.

Although I’ve been out for a couple of years my brain automatically switched to military mode and I swung into action, giving them a severe dressing down in public before sending them on their way.

You know who you are – and I shall be watching out for you this weekend!!!
Seriously why do you bother? We know they are supposed to be amusing, but they just aren't. Take the day off, don't be a cock for your entire life.