Playing Away

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Manley, Sep 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happily browsing this forenoon and just happened to come across a website, wifelovers.com, and on looking at the various wives doing Egyptian PE I noticed one billed as young unmarried mum found on internet, sufice to say our bold youg Lochinvar was energetically porking said lass conventionaly and as an encore, tunneling into the back clacker, all very nice of course but then I happened to notice that our internet victim enjoying the lunging and ravishment of vag and fundament was sporting a HforH wristy, which I took to mean she was keeping our absent hero,s places warm and well serviced.

All in agreement please signify:judge::thumright::thumright:

2. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Linky (10 letters)

3. Go on, who googled wifelovers?

4. Not yet as on work machine but will when I get home.

5. Maybe it was actually her husband doing the deed. In an infinite universe everything, however unlikely, is possible.

Even a pad wife keeping her knickers on when her husband's on tour.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ah yes, the age old game of "spot the army curtains" in the contact mag and readers wives column has finally caught up with the tinternet age..........you are Sue C-----, wife of Sgt C----- and I claim my 6 months supply of pad shagging followed by a quick Falklands tour and a posting to the penal battalion in Fallingbostel.......................

7. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Was there any OMO washing powder on the window sill?

8. There are some very rude people on that site.I'm shocked.

9. grrrrrrr damn goverment computors!!!! will have to wait until i get home to see the source of this thread.
    unless anyone can post up the offending item (pretty please!!!!)